- Experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics with expertise in statistical analysis, querying and reporting in sales & financial field
- Experience on data collection, interpretation, analytics and reporting using tools such as Tableau, SQL queries, Excel Pivot Tables
- Experience with converting large amounts of data into efficient and accurate reports aiding in decision making
- Experience with MS Access, VlookUp, VBA Macros, Excel Statistical formula, Pivot Table generation, Pivot reporting
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources form Excel/Oracle SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
- Worked on the development of Dashboard reports for the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the top management.
- Performed exploratory data analysis on the compensation outcomes for different field sales segments to find the highest and lowest performing segments by gross and net compensations
- Published and automated variety of reports and scheduled it for periodic intervals for clients.
- Expertise in designing and development of various dashboards, stories, reports utilizing various Tableau Visualizations like Dual Axes, Bar Graphs, Scatter Plots, Heat Maps, Bubble Charts, Tree Maps, Funnel Charts, Box Plots, Waterfall Charts, Geographic Visualization and other making use of actions, other local and global filters.
- Experience with creating Aggregates, Sets, Joins, Hierarchies, Sorting, Grouping, Table Calculations, Calculated measures, Parameters, filters such as Quick Filters, Data Source Filters, Global Filters and Context Filters in Tableau.
- Experience with cleaning data, data manipulation, data preprocessing and data visualization in python
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access
Programming skills: SQL, R,Python(Basics)
Tools: Tableau Desktop/Server, SAP Design Studio, BO IDT, BO Web intelligence, SAP Crystal Reports, Lumira, SAP HANA, MS Excel, PowerPoint
Machine Learning Algorithms/ Data Science: Linear Regression, Exploratory Data Analysis
- Analyzed the data and designed, developed, documented and maintained complex database queries for ad hoc reporting used in complex conceptual analysis using SQL, Macros, Pivot Tables and excel lookup functions.
- Responsible for generating Call Metric, Compensation metrics and Customer Business Review Metric reports i.e. SQI and KPI metrics for the Sales org of the company.
- Acted as the subject matter expert (SME) and single point of contact (SPOC) for the whole SQI metric, used historical data to assign goals for the future fiscal years using basic algorithms and helped the analytics team.
- Participated in several leadership meetings and presented the analysis of the performance of the various sales segments with respect to their compensation reports during the fiscal year.
- Experienced with creating reports in sales org for customer relation team using Tableau and Excel. Queried and pulled the data from multiple data sources like SQL server database and Oracle databases
- Performed query optimization on queries that take high CPU resources and queries that take long time on SQL Server.
- Developed complex SQL queries and standardized reports/dashboards, visualizations like graphs and tables on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis to business owners, Product owners and several leaders using Tableau/Excel, providing them critical metrics/insights. Publishing and schedule the reports to tableau server or SharePoint server.
- Designed and developed reports, documents, dashboards and self - service resources to enable users to service their own delivery needs
- Performed data pre-processing and cleaning to prepare data sets for further statistical analysis
- Analyzed the trends and patterns in the data received from multiple data sources and performed descriptive and predictive statistics on warehouse data. Besides that, I was responsible for various forecasting operations
Tools: SQL Server, Tableau Desktop/Server, Excel, SQL server management studio, PowerPoint