- An Aspiring professional, with more than 7 years of IT experience in ETL development, and application support, adapting to the Big data, No - Sql and Devops landscape
- A Red hat certified Ansible Automation professional
- Good understanding of information architecture and design principles
- Worked primarly on the datawarehousing and ETL (Extract transform load)
- Experience working in projects that follow Agile, V-Model and Waterfall SDLC practices
- Hands on experience in creating business use cases for application development and data migration projects
- Experience creating conceptual, logical and physical data models for various information systems
- Experienced in various data integration tools like Informatica,OBIEE and Oracle PL/SQL
- Extensive experience in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL query language
- Exposed to a wide range of technologies including Siebel, Midddleware(SOA/AIA/OSB), TOS, OSM, Java & MDM
- Strong knowledge in insurance, telecommunication and healthcare domain
- Good capability to explore, learn and understand new business domains and technology
- Completed classroom s in MongoDB, Cassandra, Infomrtica MDM & Ansible automation
- Completed s in Ansible Automation,Oracle and Informatica
- Creating source to target data mappings using Informatica 9.1 and Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures
- Experience in extracting, pre-processing and transmitting data from XML files, csv files and relational tables.
- Creating sales, inventory and financial reports and dashboards using OBIEE
- Creating complex SQL queries in Oracle SQL and MySQL for the purposes of data pre-processing, data mining and reporting
- Experience in data pre-processing, data mining and predictive analytics using data mining tools such as Python scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Automate Ansible Playbook runs against production infrastructure
- Instituted configuration and systems management via Ansible; inventoried and standardized system configurations and package installation
- Constantly in touch with the ever changing technical landscapes in open source and automation.
Rdbms: Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2012,Netezza
ETL Tools: InformaticaPowerCenter 9.1, Pl/SQL StoredProcedures, DAC
Reporting Tools: OBIEE
Programming Languages: Unix Shell Scripting, Java 6.0, Python, PL/SQL, C
SDLC Methodology: Waterfall, Agile, V-Model
Consultant- Prod Support
- General responsibilities include maintenance and support of different components of the Confidential architecture (Siebel, SOA, AIA,OSB, TOS, OSM, JBOSS, Apache) in order to provide smooth and hazzle free Confidential services and features to the aftermarket and OEM customers
- Designing of the schedule of daily loads from various system into the datawarehouse using Datawarehouse Administation Console(DAC).
- Analyzed complex data processing objects using Informatica, SQL and UNIX Shell Scripts to meet data load requirements of business.
- Technically Responsible for Quality of the Deliverables, ETL performance and scalability, daily load operations.
- Capturing system specific changes with respect to the impacted classes and methods using UML class diagrams
- Worked with the Data Warehouse Reporting team, Web Engineering team and Business Systems team to understand data sources and implement new requirements.
- Involved in Tuning SQL, PL/SQL codes, Stored Procedures and Database Trigger.
- Involved in Debugging and Performance tuning of targets, sources, mappings and sessions.
- Analyzing and debugging obiee reports for discrepancies and errors.
- Working on level 2 and level 3 support tickets, which involve core Confidential application, customer website and analytical reporting issues
- Created and automated Ansible Playbook runs against production infrastructure
- Instituted configuration and systems management via Ansible; inventoried and standardized system configurations and package installations
Programmer Analyst, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Requirements Analysis for the ICD10 remediation initiative
- Analysing the ERP source system used by the healthcare provider, Blueshild of California
- Creating conceptual, logical and physical Data Models of the intended staging, ODS, Data Warehouse tables using Microsoft Visio and Oracle SQL
- Designing and creating ETL stored procedures and Informatica source to target mappings to load data from multiple source systems to the intended data warehouse central system
- Creating UML class diagrams to illustrate the interaction between various methods, functions, stored procedures, and standalone tables of the ICD10 remediation system
- Scheduling and leading design review sessions with business stakeholders on a regular basis
- Creating progress reports on a weekly basis, and discussing the project progress with Client and Vendor Management groups
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Data Modelers and attended requirement gathering sessions for designing technical specification and ETL documents.
- Designed High-level and Detail-level ETL documents for all projects.
- Maintained source and target mappings, transformation logic and processes to reflect the changing business environment.
- Extracted data from Flat files, Relational Databases (Oracle) and Heterogeneous sources.
- Experienced in writing UNIX shell scripts to deal with flat files.
- Extensively worked on workflow variables, mapping parameters and mapping variables.
- Exclusively worked on passing the parameter values between sessions.
- Used version mapping to update a slowly changing dimension table to keep full history.
- Used transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Router, Sequence Generator, Lookup, Rank, Joiner, Expression, Stored Procedure and Update Strategy to meet business logic.
- Worked extensively on schema (Star schema) creations in data warehouse.
- Created sessions, batches for incremental load into staging tables, and scheduled them to run daily.
- Extensively worked on Performance tuning to increase throughput of the data load (like read the data from flat file & write the data into target flat files to identify the bottlenecks).
- Designed and developed Oracle PL/SQL scripts for Data Import/Export.
- Worked with Memory cache for static and dynamic cache for the better throughput of sessions containing Rank, Lookup, Joiner, Sorter and Aggregator transformations.
- Used Update Strategy to effectively migrate data from source system to target Database
- Created Workflow, Worklet, Assignment, Decision, Event Wait and Raise and Email Task, scheduled Task and Workflow based on Client requirement
- Used shortcuts to reuse objects without creating multiple objects in the repository and inherit changes made to the source automatically.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- Created, monitored and troubleshooted batches and sessions for daily extracts.
- Involved in database testing, writing complex SQL queries to verify the transactions and business logic like identifying the duplicate rows.
- Created and tested jil-scripts to automate Job scheduling using Auto-sys.
- Prepared Unit test document for all reports before moving the code to QA.
- Developed, executed Test Plans and Test Cases to validate and check Referential integrity of data extracts before loading it to Data Warehouse.
- Incorporated ETL design with ABC (Audit, Balance & Control) for flexible runs and reusability.
- Gathered business requirements from Business Analysts.
- Designed and implemented ETL mappings to extract and transform data from various sources.
- Designed and developed Informatica ETL mappings to extract master and transactional data from heterogeneous data feeds and load
- Worked on loading of data from cobol file into the staging tables and using the staging table to perform ETL operations and loading back into VSAM file using Informatica Powerexchanger .
- Designed the procedures for getting the data from all systems to Data Warehousing system.
- Created the environment for Staging area, loading the Staging area with data from multiple sources.
- Analyzed business process workflows and assisted in the development of ETL procedures for moving data from source to target systems.
- Used workflow manager for session management, database connection management and scheduling of jobs.
- Created UNIX shell scripts for Informatica ETL tool to automate sessions.
- Monitored sessions using the workflow monitor, which were scheduled, running, completed or failed. Debugged mappings for failed sessions.
- Translated requirements into business rules & made recommendations for innovative IT solutions.
- Worked with the various enterprise groups to document user requirements, translated requirements into system solutions.
- Used transformations like Joiner, Expression, Connected and Unconnected lookups, Filter,
- Aggregator, Store Procedure, Rank, Update Strategy, Router and Sequence generator.
- Developed, documented and executed unit test plans for the components.
- Created pre-session and post-session shell scripts and mail-notifications.
- Extensively worked on the Informatica Designer, Repository Manager, Repository Server,
- Workflow Manager/Server Manager and Workflow Monitor
- Extensive use of Performance tuning techniques to minimize the run time and create pre-session caches with load being balanced on server.
- Configuration of Workflows, validations, request types, portlets, reports in PPM tool using HP PPM Demand Management
- Performing administration tasks using HP PPM