Seeking to join the team as a Project Manager which will allow me to utilize strong managerial skills to oversee a wide range of employees and clearly communicate important details with contractors. I am eager to put my years of experience and skill sets to work to manage and deliver complex and challenging projects while building customer loyalty, encouraging repeat business, and building long - term positive relationships that will help increase revenue and grow the business.
- Project Manager for one of the largest single order of terminal equipment.
- 49 rail mounted electric gantry yard cranes and 18 ship-to-shore electrical gantry cranes for a new terminal in Busan, Korea.
- Responsible for the RFP process, proposal reviews, award, design, testing, delivery and commissioning.
- Lead design Engineer and cost estimator for the 30% design of a new 5.2 million.
- Lead design Engineer for the development of a new container terminal.
- Established a wholly owned subsidiary for Confidential.
- Successful take over and management of the Confidential.
- Lead value engineering program, managed contracts, presented cost and schedule updates to Confidential Board monthly, and delivered on time and within revised budget.
- Electrical utilities civil infrastructure design (ring main systems) (26Kv, 13.2Kv, 480 V)
- Outstanding grasp of Heavy equipment concrete and asphalt pavement design
- High organizational and supervisory skills
VP, Managing Director
- Directed and Managed a staff of 56 engineers
Ports and Harbors Section Leader
- Ports and Harbors Section Leader/Senior Project Manager responsible for the design and development, project management of major port, bulk material, Ro/Ro, and container terminal projects in the US and South America
Project Manager, Principal
- Senior Project Manager within the transportation group providing operational leadership and design requirements for the development of ports, terminals and rail infrastructure both in the US and internationally
Senior Principal Engineer
- Senior Principal Engineer responsible for design, development, and Program Management of Confidential ’s North American terminal projects
Director of Engineering
- Project Manager and Owners Representative for the re-development of Confidential in Newark.
- The project was in three phases, 175 acres, 24 acres and 15 acres.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- His easy going personality resonated with all types of clients extremely well and he always went out of his way to help market the company and the services we provide.
- It was a pleasure working with him while he was at BA and I'm sure with his extensive port operations knowledge he would be a great fit to run any type of ports and harbors department.”
Structural Design Engineer
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- These were demonstrated continually on a challenging world-scale pit-to-port thermal coal project.
- Confidential 's ability to organize and motivate the multi-national project team was impressive.”