- IT Professional with 2+ years of experience in business analysis, quality assurance, technology management and consulting.
- Proficient in entire development process & project management, including specification documentation, requirement gathering, testing and support.
- Hands on experience working with ticketing system like JIRA, Service Now, etc. and writing tickets for Quality Assurance, reporting system flaws.
- Adept in preparing business cases, business requirements and specification documents for process analysis as well as working in an agile software development team.
- Ability to self - serve, plan and execute multiple projects with effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and a strong communicator with a desire to work hard and derive successful results.
Business Analysis: Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Project Management, Process analysis, Use case Modelling
Testing and Analysis: JIRA, Service-Now Data, MS Project, HPE PPM, HPE ALM
Reporting Tools: Advanced Excel, SAS Miner, Tableau, Rapid Miner, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, Rational Requisite Pro, Apache Office.
Database Management: MySQL, SSRS, MS Access, Oracle.
Data Mining: Predictive analysis, Classification, Regression, Clustering, Forecasting and other statistical modelling techniques.
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Six Sigma, Waterfall.
- Supported liaison activities between Business Relationships Management and IT Solutions Center.
- Assessed business needs and identified business priorities by analysis of data (data gathering, transforming & analysis).
- Analyzed processes using JIRA to map the capabilities of business models being used at Confidential and structure new ideas into execution.
- Conducted feasibility studies and prepared test cases for process enhancement and improve system efficiency.
- Constructed a data-centric system using ServiceNow for collaboration of processes across teams in the company for Product management and real-time progress reports.
- Responsible for migrating organizational data for effective cost estimation and resource allocation for upcoming projects.
- Created SSIS Packages to extract data from Excel files using Pivot transformation, conditional splits, aggregate to generate data for the reports.
- Transformed complex data into compelling stories using Tableau and Excel for the clients and provided optimized results for better business decision making.
- Liaised with various cross-functional teams to prioritize business, data and information needs and suggested strategies for improving revenues on basis of sales data for an e-commerce website.
- Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment.
- Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs.
- Gathering and mapping data from MS Access and SQL-Server into SAS & MS Excel for validation and forecasting using statistical techniques like regression analysis, factor analysis, etc. for periodic sales forecasting.
- Utilized MySQL, Advanced Excel and Tableau to discover, analyze & model data for building ‘Sales Monitoring Dashboards’ used by management for resource allocation.
- Generated tickets in JIRA and Service Now, to report process inefficiencies and collaborated with departments to resolve them.
- Responsible for gathering and mapping data from MS Access and SQL-Server into SAS & MS Excel for validation and forecasting using statistical techniques like regression analysis, factor analysis, etc. for periodic sales forecasting