- 5 + year s o f ex p erie n c e as Salesforce Business and Quality Analyst for Service Cloud, Order To Cash, Employee management system, lightning Platform and Sales Cloud.
- Certified Salesforce Admin Professional.
- Experience in gathering, and analyzing user requirements and documenting user stories and creating to - be process flow diagrams.
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with Scrum teams and Agile Methodology .
- Strong Salesforce Knowledge/Hands On Salesforce Admin Functionality and Knowledge of Visualforce and Apex coding.
- Knowledge of Salesforce classic, lightning UI,
- Experience creating Splunk dashboard and generating queries for debugging, ability to work closely with Delphi to understand exceptions.
- Experience in analysis and configuring for Salesforce1 mobile application
- Experience with creating custom objects and fields, managing user profiles, workflows and approval process, Data migration with data loader across Sandbox, reports, dashboards, wave analytics, lightning app builder.
- Knowledge of 3rd party integration with Salesforce.
Platforms: Windows 10/8/7/XP, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux
Mobile Platforms: Windows Phone, iOS, Android OS
Database: Oracle, MS SQL
Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver, JMeter
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Virtualization: VMware Player, Oracle VirtualBox
Bug Tracking: Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
Other: Test Flight, and Crashlytics
Confidential, San FranciscoSalesforce Admin
- Responsible for requirement gathering and understanding with the internal teams to translate the needs in to requirements.
- Responsible for customizing and implementing profiles, roles, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports.
- Data migration across sandbox using Data Loader.
- Work closely with Service cloud and sales cloud to adopt lightning and work with internal teams to translate the business needs.
- Knowledge of Splunk to verify all issues with the server.
- Collaboration with Delphi for all the production issues.
- Created app using lightning app builder and worked on VF pages to support tabs and style changes.
- Involved in browser and mobile specific changes.
- Involved in verifying hybrid, mobile business applications on iOS and Android.
- Strong interest in and demonstrated knowledge of various mobile devices and operating systems .
- Experience testing applications as users configured with different profile permissions .
- Experience with tools like XCode, Charles, Android Studio, HockeyApp for mobile testing.
- Understanding of concepts and methods in client / server interactions.
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Involved in customer and partner portal implementation.
- Lead discussions with various regional stakeholders to understand the requirements and involved in implementation of portals.
- Configured the unlimited edition with new custom apps, profiles, objects, fields, page layouts.
- Data migration across the environment using data loader.
- Supported existing service cloud with case object.
- Created email templates for various type of users.
- Worked on customer cases for all admin changes.
- Worked on data loader for export and import of data.
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Extensively involved in requirement elicitations of Point Of Sales application for retail client.
- Created complete one stop solution for service team.
- Worked closely with the customer to understand requirements and created business plan.
- Involved in creation and customizing and implementing profiles, roles, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports.
- User Splunk for dashboard creation for the exceptions.
- Was actively involved in requirement elicitation process. Prioritized requirements by conducting competitive analysis.
- Creation of Standard and Custom Objects and Tabs and Fields, Page Layout Customization
- Case Management handled.
- Migration of data across environment.
Technology: SOQL, Ap ex, Java S cri p t, CSS, V is u alforc e.
- Was actively involved in service cloud, as part of which customer cases were solved.
- In this process configured the org, created apps, profiles,objects,fields, workflows, validation rules, assignment rules.
- Maintenance of sandbox and deployments using Eclipse IDE.
- Created test classes for code average.
- Created email templates using VF to support customer cases for different handsets.
- Involved in data migration across sandbox.
- Involved in onsite offshore cycle for business requirements, documenting changes and creating and supporting all the admin related changes.