- Program management - Admin., strategic & tactical planning, budgeting, recruiting, & performance
- Project management - Full systems development life cycle (SDLC), PMBOK, risk management.
- Systems analysis - Feasibility studies, cost estimation, requirements analysis, data mapping.
- Applications development - UI, database, transaction processing, reporting, quality assurance.
- Industries: Insurance, banking, brokerage and government - financial management & accounting systems
- Provide data support for Enterprise Risk Management transition from IBM Open Pages 5.5 to 7.0.
- Use SQL to extract data and Excel to manipulate and display data.
- Map the movement of data from current system to new.
- Validate data mapping and support customers during transition.
SENIOR SOLUTIONS ANALYST/PRODUCT ANALYST
- Product analyst for corporate systems (HR, Finance, Relations) and data systems.
- Lead analyst for fixed income security pricing vendor change project.
- Lead analyst for 3rd party insurance applications software (SureLC) installation. Lead analyst for implementation of Cost Basis Legislation revisions for brokerage systems.
- Lead analyst for upgrade of Vestmark’s unified wealth management system at LPL.
- Document system designs impacting equities, mutual funds, options, and debt instruments.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS CONSULTANT/PROJECT MANAGER
- Documented current & proposed processes with use cases, requirements, & process flows.
- Documented requirements/traceability for proposed solutions using Excel, ReqPro & Quality Center.
- Developed systems requirements and functional specifications.
- Prepared work flows (VISIO & PowerPoint), preliminary designs, and data structures.
- Developed testing scenarios, use cases and test scripts.
- Confidential Bank and Chevy Chase Bank integration of consumer lending applications (including Fidelity information systems)
- Signature archives application replacement
- Branch operations inspection tool development
- Implementation of new checking account products
- Cleaning of NPI data in core Fidelity systems (IM, RM, ALS, TP, ST) test regions
- Project manager for new initiatives - define project scope, gather high level requirements, prepare preliminary design, estimate resources, and present to management to prioritize Bank IT projects.
- Platform Resource Manager to estimate level of effort and assign Bank IT resources to projects.
BUSINESS SYTEMS ANALYST
- Extracted, analyzed & reported data from mortgage (FIS Passport) and consumer credit databases.
- Designed SQL database tables for handling extracted data.
- Created data transformation services (DTS) processes in SQL Enterprise.
- Via SQL Query Analyzer, wrote complex SQL programs & stored procedures to link or merge tables.
- Created SQL reports to measure the performance of lending products with Visual Basic interfaces.
- Analyzed mortgage, business and consumer lending performance.
- Gathered requirements for existing databases, lending and servicing applications.
- Designed database tables and file structures, work flows and data interactions.
- Led projects to analyze business needs and create solutions; documented business requirements.
- Managed schedule and resources using MS Project, Excel and Access. .
- Tested software changes to WIC administration system (Oracle and SQL).
- Maintained, updated, and prepared new web pages for Virginia WIC web site using Dreamweaver, native HTML, ASP, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server.
- Managed replacement of computer equipment state-wide for Virginia WIC program including evaluation, vendor selection, ordering and logistics.
- Organized business to provide systems analysis and requirements documentation.
- Prepared business plans, organized financials, marketed consulting services.
- Expanded base of knowledge in SQL, Microsoft Office (Access and VBA), PMBOK & MS Project.
ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER - PROGRAM MANAGER
- Created and expanded a centralized national delinquent debt collection program.
- Directed staff of over 350 employees and 5 contractor companies with a $70 million budget.
- Prepared strategic and tactical plans, operating budget, organizational structure, and operations plans.
- Raised annual delinquent debt collections from $15 million to $3.1 billion.