- Eighteen years of experience designing and implementing data structures in the insurance, manufacturing, real estate and agriculture industries.
- Experienced with Agile, RAD, Kimball, Boyce - Codd, and Object-Oriented methodologies.
- Self-motivated quick learner capable of adapting to changing needs.
Confidential, Bancroft, WI
- Designed and implemented a Master Data Management system for integrating data across the enterprise’s operations.
- Created a CRM system to support lab operations connected to sample management and analysis.
- Worked with all members of the organization to address data related issues and solutions.
- Developed an outline for implementing Data Governance.
- Functioned as project manager and business analyst for small to medium initiatives.
- Other tasks included database administration, query optimization, report writing, ETL and developing console applications.
Technologies: SQL Server, Visual Studio, C#, SSIS, SSRS, DS3, Tableau, E/R Studio, Visio, Team Foundation Server, PostgreSQL.
Confidential, Appleton, WI
- Built database procedures, views, functions, ETL processes, and reports.
Technologies: SQL Server, Visual Studio, SSIS, SSRS, Team Foundation Server.
Confidential, Stevens Point, WI
- Designed an Operational Data Store (ODS) for the company’s personal lines policy administration system.
- Defined corporate meta-data management standards to be used across multiple systems and environments.
- Responsible for reviewing database modifications to ensure downstream systems were adjusted accordingly.
- Created database models and system documentation.
- Provided feedback to application developers on database designs.
Technologies: SQL Server, E/R Studio, Visio, Team Foundation Server.