- Over 5+ years of professional expertise in the field of Business Intelligence and Analysis.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in both business management and technology domains.
- Adept at solving complex problems through a systematic approach that uses innovation and partnering combined with project management principles to maximize return on investment.
- Experienced in Qlikview Server and Publisher maintenance - Creating scheduled jobs for QVD extracts and report reloads.
- Experienced in set analysis and section access
- Good presentation, summarization, structuring and refinement skills. Proven track record of execution capabilities for strategic as well as tactical plans, both within and through functional boundaries.
- I worked as a Qlikview Technical Consultant for a wide variety of business applications.
- Experience in complete project life cycle including documentation, analysis, and development and testing.
- Always worked in close association with customers and a single point of contact for many major implementation projects.
- IT industry experience in Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Supply-Chain Management and Financial with Functional knowledge in the daily operation of these sectors.
- Enthusiast and Experienced Qlikview developer- the pioneered in-memory Dashboarding tool.
- I have 5 years of experience Qlikview, Qliksense, SAP HANA, Tableau and Crystal Reports.
- Have knowledge about Qlikview server and QMC.
- A self-starter willing to tackle new and challenging problems and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to learn new domain and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extremely dedicated and sincere at work.
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Self-motivated and energetic professional
BI Tools: Qlikview, Qliksense, Tableau and Crystal Reports
Languages: SQL Script and SAP ABAP
Databases: Hana, Oracle, MySQL and SQL
IDE: Web Storm, Eclipse
Sr. BI Developer
- Worked with Business Analyst and the Business user to understand the user requirements, layout, and look and feel of the application to be developed.
- Setting up a New task, mounting on Access Point, troubleshooting already existing job setup and other issues.
- Created and Scheduled Weekly Qlikview reports distributing on email using NPrinting and publisher
- Participated in pre-sales activity working with the prospective client, assisting with Technical contributions to win new business.
- Maintained Server for smooth Qlikview development. Checked and updated environmental file, assigned task, path, and triggers for QMC, QEMC.
- Presented the Dashboard to Business users and cross functional teams, define KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and identify data sources.
- Enhancement and translation of the already existing Dashboards in MSRS into Qlikview. Extensively worked with Set Analysis.
- Collaborated with QlikView 12, 11, 10.x, SQL Server, Oracle, SAP, Excel, flat files.
- Understanding the requirements from the users. Suggested the better way of presenting charts, which are accepted and successfully implemented in the dashboards.
- Leading team of 4 Member, which includes two offshore Qlikview developers and Database Admin.
- Document event trigger and field event triggers were created . Incremental reloading was implemented.
- Created Waterfall, Mekko, TreeMap and Segmentation for rebates and product
- Four dashboards were created, along with helping another team to build QlikView reports.
- Successfully passed through the QA Environment and implemented on Production and currently working as post production support.
- Data source used is SAP