- Oracle v8 - 11i MS Access
- SQL Server C and Java Programming
- Crystal Reports UNIX
- Business Objects XI Informatica
- Sybase MS VB
- Confidential Datastage COBOL
- Transact SQL PL/SQL
- Agile Scrum
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Migrated a new Business Intelligence platform and several SQL Servers to Confidential network from Confidential ’s network in line with a corporate acquisition.
- Acted in the role of Business Objects Administrator for an enterprise comprising several hundred users and reports.
- Created database objects to include views, stored procedures, linked servers and functions to serve ETL and reporting data source purposes.
- Met with business line consumers to ascertain reporting and data warehousing needs.
- Overhauled SQL Server database code to promote performance optimization.
- Performed Quality Assurance for other Crystal Report developers.
- Developed Crystal reports and database objects to comply with banking industry anti - money laundering mandates.
- Collaborated with Testing Resources to create testing scenarios.
- Network Engineering / Business Objects Architect
- Database programming, business analysis, documentation, server administration
- SQL Server, Crystal Reporting, Business Objects
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Created a SQL Server database, data model and dictionary for an enterprise system that consolidates several business intelligence platforms for a government office.
- Devised strategies for cleaning legacy and acclimating disparate data sources.
- Migrated data from legacy source to above-mentioned target by writing SQL Server ETL routines.
- Programmed legacy database to support daily operations.
- Met with federal government customers on a daily basis in the context of SCRUM, requirements gathering, operations and other analysis-oriented meetings.
- Devised, documented and performed testing strategies for both .NET front-end and SQL Server back-end.
- Senior Database Programming / Warehousing Architect
- Data modeling, client facing, database programming, documentation, federal government
- SQL Server, Data-warehousing, Scrum Agile
Senior Business Objects Consultant
Confidential, Radnor, PA
- Performed optimized database programming of large Oracle and SQL Server datasets to effect ETL functions necessary for use in Business Objects Universes.
- Met with Financial specialists to translate business use cases into meaningful business intelligence architecture.
- Developed Business Objects Universes and WebIntelligence reports.
- Developed training materials and trained the consumers in the development of ad-hoc reporting.
- Liaised with testing resources to produce SQL testing scripts.
- Business Objects Developer for Managed Information and Reporting
- Investment Finance, Business Analysis, Report and Database development and analysis, Business Objects Universe and WebIntelligence Report development, training and documentation
- SQL Server, Data-warehousing, Business Objects
Business Intelligence Specialist
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- performed as a Business Intelligence Specialist, including database programming, reporting, ETL, data-warehousing and SAP ERP. Acted in the role of On-shore Project Manager of off-shore business intelligence development team.
- Deployed as the subject matter expert to several complex proposal development efforts involving legacy system overhauls -- targeting Business Objects, data migrations, ETL and other more current front-end interfacing.
- Collaborated on proposal development teams comprised of diverse professionals and met with target clients to market consulting services.
- Documented over three hundred customized SAP routines in addition to participating in an effort to build a Sharepoint repository for the Business Intelligence community, contributing over one hundred documents.
- Fulltime Employee in Global SAP Practice
- Senior Business Intelligence Programmer Analyst
- Proposal development, database programming, BI development and analysis, documentation
- SQL Server, SAP ERP, Data-warehousing, Crystal Reporting, Business Objects Administration, Universe and WebIntelligence Report development
Developer and Database Programmer
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Engineered several BO Universes solely by referring to source reports and mapping data in SQL Server without any human insight into the target databases.
- Filled the role of Quality Assurance Officer to ensure compliance with bank’s Change Control methodologies by analyzing Crystal reports, and their associated Oracle and SQL Server database objects that were developed by the group’s junior programmers.
- Developed and maintained SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) routines to accurately reflect business needs for consumption in the Business Intelligence platform.
- Business Intelligence Developer Analyst
- Banking and Finance, Report and Database development and analysis, Quality Assurance
- SQL Server, Data-warehousing, Crystal Reporting, Business Objects Universe development, Crystal Reporting Development and Quality Assurance
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Developed financial reports using Business Objects XI and Oracle, providing Quality Assurance for an off-shore imaging client.
- Filled the role of SWAT Team Officer, responsible for correcting the defects of a business intelligence platform comprised of over 300 WEBI and ETL developers.
- This role entailed a wide scope of Business Intelligence know-how, the ability to prioritize and route defect correction tickets, and the ability to write technical fix instructions for the appropriate parties as well as daily interaction with Team members and non-technical users.
- BOXI Universe and WebIntelligence Report Developer, SWAT Team Officer
- Database Programming, Data Mart Development, Defect Correction Analysis, Documentation
- PL/SQL, Oracle, Business Objects, Informatica (analysis), Java (analysis)
Reporting Technical Lead
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Constructed the Business Intelligence platform of a large supply chain enterprise system.
- This entailed adherence to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), analysis and appraisal of architectural options for a Business Intelligence platform, and participation with Change Control methodologies.
- Met with government clients frequently in the context of requirements gathering and testing protocols.
- Assembled and trained a team of ten developers in the development of Crystal Reports XI, Business Objects Enterprise XI, and SQL Server procedure writing with emphasis on performance optimization and adherence to strict military security standards.
- This undertaking necessitated the creation of a stand-alone reporting repository, which used log file shipping procedures.
- Designed the training documents and trained the consumers of the BI software. Traveled to numerous military bases in order to deploy and maintain this platform to ensure successful kickoff.
- Team Lead for Reporting Platform, Architect for Business Intelligence Platform
- Project Management, Architecture, Development, Deployment, Documentation, Training, Military supply-chain
- SQL Server, Data-warehousing, Crystal reporting, Business Objects Administration
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Solely responsible for the reporting deliverables prepared for the Legal department, mostly in the realm of litigation and intellectual property.
- Responsibilities included Crystal Reports XI development from Oracle, Lotus Domino and SQL Server platforms as well as the administration of the Business Objects XI enterprise, having been trained by Business Objects onsite.
- Met with many individuals both on and offsite to assemble requirements.
- Created a SQL Server data warehouse of the Domino data in order to promote performance which surpassed expectations.
- Intellectual Property, Litigation, Report and Database development and analysis
- SQL Server, Data-warehousing, Crystal Reporting, Business Objects Administration
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Database programmer for a telemarketing firm.
- Responsible for all of the data-processing undertakings of the company; executing a considerable data migration from FoxPro into SQL Server while performing their daily operational activities.
- These activities included reporting using Crystal Reports with FoxPro, SQL Server, or Oracle back-ends, creating & maintaining the direct mail line of business using Visual FoxPro, converting & analyzing data to maximize revenue generating potential using FoxPro and SQL Server.
- Administered the normalization of data from external sources prior to usage, generated daily statistics from direct mail and telephone programs to optimize results for internal and external usage.
- Created a pledge acknowledgement and fulfillment system for clients using Visual FoxPro and generally managed all software undertakings for entire administrative staff.
- Database Programmer for telemarketing firm
- Data processing, Data analysis, Reporting, Marketing
- FoxPro, SQL Server, Crystal Reports