Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish.
Computer Skills: Proficient in using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio) and MS SharePoint. Experienced with IBM Rational Testing Tools, SPSS, E - Commerce, Tableau, Minitab, Arena, and Adobe Photoshop.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Founder and CEO
- Design, develop, implement and manage ITSM enterprise metrics, CSFs, and KPIs for the Policy & Governance Program Office - for the following functional areas: Change & Release Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Configuration Mgmt., and SDLC.
- Project manager for operations & maintenance releases for the Enterprise Change Control System (ECCS).
- Lead and support business process improvement initiatives for enterprise change and release management and for operational metrics based on ITIL and Agile (Scrum) best practices.
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure that application and infrastructure changes - to OCC’s million dollar IT portfolio - are deployed in a controlled manner that minimizes risk.
- Lead enterprise-wide training sessions for key stakeholders on change and release management policies and procedures, and on ECCS.
- Lead initiatives focused on improving the quality and standardization of several deliverables for the prime contractor, DIGITALiBiz.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Planned, organized, and led a project on-boarding effort into the Rational Confidential SDLC management tool for 30 enterprise systems and applications.
- Gathered requirements from project and program managers, created project schedules, and assigned resources for on-boarding enterprise projects into Rational Jazz.
- Supported the management of a performance-based change and configuration environment that emphasized alignment with the client’s overall strategic IT direction.
- Provided complete deployment and administration of several Rational Confidential environments in both the Websphere and Tomcat application servers.
- Consulted project teams on Agile (Scrum) development methodologies.
- Provided training, created user guides/video tutorials, and led community working sessions for end users.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Primary author on several policies and procedure deliverables and system user manuals (approximately 250 pages produced).
- Conducted interviews, questionnaires, and led working sessions to assess and gather requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Planned, managed and led monthly user acceptance testing, and system integration testing of a $6M system (PASS).
- Served as change and configuration manager using IBM Rational Tools for management of defects, change requests, issues, data changes, and source code.
- Led a full regression test using Rational Jazz. Regression test plan consisted of over 100 test suites and 400 test cases testing over 2,500 requirements, and 12 external system interfaces.
- Represented Confidential in 5 process area interviews for Confidential Level 3.
- Independently verified and audited project team’s performance on a bi-weekly basis.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Manager | Business Development
- Led several marketing campaigns in the sustainable products e-commerce industry.
- Developed brand identity and managed the development and deployment of website releases.
- Analyzed business environment through the use of: SWOT analysis, break-even analysis, discounted cash flows, financial statements, and value chain analysis to formulate a competitive advantage.
- Created, managed, and implemented a Google Adwords marketing strategy to efficiently allocate an advertising budget for over 10,000 keywords with individual profit conversion ratios.
- Analyzed search traffic statistics for product profit maximization and used this information to also develop optimal selling points for marketing partners.
- Streamlined procurement process to decrease corporate environmental impact and reduce costs.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Financial Management Consultant
- Interpreted financial policy written by the Confidential and composed numerous chapters of a financial guidance and policy document.
- Worked closely with other IBM and government teams to integrate risk assessments, internal controls, and financial accountability.
- Assisted in the creation of a web-based environment to effectively deliver financial guidance to end users.
Supply Chain Procurement Consultant
- Created priorities and requirements for 18 of the Confidential ’s enterprise and component level systems that drive business transformation.
- Created the Common Supplier Engagement and Materiel Visibility sections of the 300 page Enterprise Transition Plan, delivered to Congress on a bi-annual basis.