A top - performing Senior IT Technical Engagement Manager and Lead Technologist with extensive hands-on Project Management experience. Versatile SME with comprehensive knowledge of the client engagement process. Proven ability to conduct a thorough operational and business impact assessment on complex engagements while focused on achieving maximum revenue generation, profitability, and customer satisfaction on every project. Deployment Leader and highly effective resource manager able to foster collaboration among cross-functional teams and client stakeholders to skillfully manage the entire lifecycle of the engagement from business requirement definition and initial scoping through project completion. Fifteen years of experience in the Commercial and Public Sector with exceptionally strong credentials in Security, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery.
ENGAGEMENT MANAGEMENT I SYSTEMS STRATEGY + IMPLEMENTATION | PROJECT MANAGEMENT | ITIL | IT GOVERNANCE | BUSINESS CONTINUITY + DISASTER RECOVERY | REGULATORY COMPLIANCE | CHANGE MANAGEMENT | SECURITY | TEAM LEADERSHIP | PUBLIC SECTOR | TRUSTED ADVISOR| PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY| FINANCIAL SERVICES| SLM| RISK MANAGEMENT
Business Operations Manager
- Collaborated with PMO, Delivery Management, SME’S, and Business Development in proposal development and execution
- Acknowledged by clients, Executive Management, and Confidential cross functional sales and delivery teams for architecting outstanding technical solutions that secured and successfully delivered individual customer deals in excess of $64M in revenue.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership of the Client Engagement process participating in all phases of sales support and deal qualification through scoping to SOW generation and successful implementation.
- Leveraged Management Consulting background to introduce Best Practices for risk assessment, scoping, SOW and proposal development and turnaround using SharePoint, Oracle, and SalesForce.com to save the organization $50K per month in overhead costs.
- Recruited to drive key client engagements and the PMO within the US federal defense sector.
- Directed IT strategy, technology lifecycle management, business/IT processes, IT governance, and operations/change management with a team of Five.
- Acted as trusted executive advisor to senior c-level IT, business, and clinical stakeholders.
- Promoted from senior management consulting role.
- Strategized, launched, and led a new client services engagement consulting group in a product-focused company.
- Established credibility in a new market while sustaining a vendor- and solution-agnostic position with public sector clients.
- Unified geographically dispersed team and trained and developed advisory services and client delivery specialists. Presided over the delivery of full lifecycle Confidential engagements; synched Confidential .
- Expertly delivered +$6M in services revenue in 2 accounts, restoring relations with inherited accounts.
- Standardized client engagement operations via implementation of SharePoint-based tools, document storage, resource planning, engagement planning, and operational cost tracking for the leadership team.
- Planned enterprise data lifecycle strategy in 4 months and earned recommendation for $14M proposal.
- Rebuilt relationships and leveraged end-of-life projects to win a custom proposal for a network revamp and cultivate premier account.
- Streamlined intra-unit interface and tightened project management. This strategy was adopted department-wide for all major client engagements.
Senior Solutions Manager
- Directed Confidential client engagements from project management, launch, and solutions design to implementation, testing, and training.
- Served as state retirement system Test Automation Project Manager; rolled out best practices into SDLC.
- Steered software development and testing team for multiple concurrent releases of Confidential for Confidential .
- Selected as Project Lead and QA Manager for all Public Employee Retirement System application releases.
Data Quality Compliance Analyst
- Tapped to forge a high-impact clinical trial awareness team for Confidential and the Schering-Plough Research Institute spanning 21 countries.
- Managed clinical trial registry and CTMS issues, planned project timelines and tracked documentation and compliance. spearheading the build-out of an international, cross-functional 8-member team. Improved study monitoring earlier in the drug development lifecycle.
- Managed full Geographical Information Systems (GIS), engineering, and photogrammetry lifecycle project planning, scheduling, and execution for client projects valued up to $1M. Integrated GIS tools into business continuity, security, and disaster recovery planning. contributing to the development of 3-D disaster simulation, tax assessment, insurance imaging, and situational awareness services.
- Built accounts, defined client requirements, and demonstrated products.
- Defined business process and technology strategic direction while driving product and services vision and optimizing resources.
- Forged technical team, delivered key product sales support, and oversaw infrastructure, business continuity, and security projects.
- Maximized software resales and the sale of IT professional services by $600K, building and sustaining relationships with major clients.
- Expanded global business continuity, security, and process efficiency by overseeing €60M project portfolio with a team of 20. Instrumental in the rollout of comprehensive IS SDLC methodology; SOPs and documentation requirements. Served on the Global IT Leadership Team and Resource Management Sub-Team.
- Crafted and implemented enterprise-wide continuity and disaster recovery policies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Leveraged first-in-industry ITIL and MOF best practice-based solution.