- I am a highly motivated, versatile self - starter that is very eager to work more in-depth within the information technolog y industry.
- I am highly analytical and enjoy solving problems.
- I am determined to improve my skills and provide high quality work regardless of circumstances.
- I am a firm believer in seeing obstacles as opportunities and love taking on new challenges.
- Expertise in Information Security
- Strong collaborative skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with client consulting
- Strong focus allows me to meet deadlines
- Strong drive to learn
- Python Scripting
- Linux Administration
- Server Administration
- Microsoft Office
- Remote Support
- PC Repair and Troubleshooting
Confidential, Rochelle, IL
- Serving the community as a small business and consumer level IT consultant and repair technician.
- In doing so I am able to leverage the flexibility to continue my education, further diversify my skills and leverage my interpersonal skills to build business contacts in the area.
- Typical clients involve needs assessment, hardware and network troubleshooting, when needed handling acquisition of replacements.
Confidential, Belvidere, IL
- As an intermediary manager of between 40-50 employees I was able to provide leadership to the team
- I developed my ability to think on my feet and implement creative solutions to issues on a frequent basis.
- Daily tasks involved using Windows-based inventory tracking software, security logging systems, and scheduling systems.
- I also used executive decision making skills to build a highly cross-functional team.
- I often worked in collaboration with other department leads to address issues outside the scope of my group.
Confidential, Belvidere, IL
Asset Protection Specialist
- I divided my time between computer security system work, hardware repair, and theft deterrence responsibilities.
- I was responsible for ensuring the DVR servers were maintained, patched, updated, migrated and repaired as protocol required.
- I also had extensive exposure to video editing, burning, word processing, spreadsheet, and power-point software as the leader of the site safety team.
- I excelled at this position due to highly detail oriented nature of the work and a robust working memory for information.
Confidential, Rockford, IL
Security Site Supervisor
- As a security site supervisor I managed the client ’s information security strategy as the information security officer for the campus of over one-hundred users on mobile Windows-based applications and desktops .
- I used third-party software to track Internet usage and productivity as well as other individual and group statistics for the Production Engineering team.
- I oversaw five other security officers in order to maintain on-site staff at all times.
- I was responsible for on-call client support and to assist with any help-desk needs.