If you are seeking an enthusiastic well - organized Administrative Assistant with a solid background in data entry this is whom I am. With a passion for hard-work, multi-tasking and outstanding telephone scheduling and documentation skills who is no stranger to long hours with dedication and commitment to your team; I am your next Office Assistant.
- Types 40 WPM MS Windows proficient Works well under pressure
- Independent worker Articulate and well-spoken Maintains confidentiality
- Flexible Creative problem solver Customer service-oriented
- Attention to detail Filing and data archiving Minimum 9,000 keystrokes per hour
- Process open enrolment insurance claims for government employees.
- Deciphers between members and dependents age and annuity.
- Add new dependents while updating or renewing re enrolments.
- Work closely with team lead to assure complete timely medical enrolments meet processing.
- Update all new information; address, phone, death, new birth and social security information.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
Human Resources Coordinator
- Able to type 9,000 keystrokes per hour and able to maintain an acceptable error rate as determined by each job.
- Possesses good organizational skills, able to maintain confidential information and Follow all oral and written instructions.
- Determine what information needs keying; make decisions on questionable information on computer images.
- Deciphers errors and makes a decision on correct information, performs work accurately.
Confidential, Alexandia, VA
Customer Service, Duplicate Operator
- Answer and manage incoming and outgoing calls as point of contact dispatcher while recording accurate messages.
- Greet numerous visitors, including VIP clients and prestigious delegates.
- 9,000 key stroke
- Assist Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) with career fairs and recruiting events.
- Responded to all inquiries from the public in a prompt and professional manner.
- Gathered and analyzed data for studies, reports, and made recommendations based on findings.
Confidential, MILLERSVILLE, MD
Administrator and Sales
- Communicated with regional, strategic managers for daily support
- Maintained and organized a customer database of over 600 clients nationwide.
- Processed cash and credit card payments rapidly and accurately while responded to all customer inquiries professionally
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining there need and process large currency transaction
- Scan all checks directly into bank accounts.
- Create files for each client and scanned all furniture, fabric, and confidential financial information.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Typing, data entry, overseeing department budget, arranging meeting with parents, filling, and staff events
- Oversaw daily office operations for staff of four professors and three work-study students and seven teachers’ assistants
- Oversaw inventory and office purchases with vendors to order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Collaborated with admissions department on establishing prerequisites for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Pointed students to relevant information about academic and personal support services available at the college.
Confidential, New York, NY
Manager and Design Assistant
- Assisted with day-to-day sales operation in assisting celebrity clients with complete confidentiality.
- Examine sketches, samples and color palates to assure garment specification and style and assure changes to creative team with all garments, labeling style lines, revisions with designers and team while traveling to store locations.
- Speak with vendors and distribution centers to track shipments, correct labels and price changes.
- Office Manager for home collection department with 12 sales associates to monitor and prepare clients and financial responsibilities.