IT professional with an outstanding track record of delivering complex, strategically - critical projects through all available delivery methodologies in a fast-paced culture. Excels in organizational and creative problem-solving through timely communication, bringing people together, and coaching people and teams towards execution of critical time-to-market solutions. As a people manager for 17+ years, known for building high performing teams and partnerships by investing in relationships. It is all about the people.
- Agile/ Lean/ Scrum/ Kanban Delivery
- People Leadership & Development
- Team Building
- Strategic Planning
- Conflict Resolution
- Change Management
- Business Process Redesign
- Relationship and Vendor Management
Technical Tools: Advanced skills with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook), Version One, Jira Suite (Easy BI/Portfolio), Confluence, Clarity, Skype, Slack, Pulse, Tableau Reporting, Hip Chat, SharePoint
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Sr. Manager- Release Train Engineer
- Led 6 separate planning events for 16+ IT software development teams and over 200 people.
- Led train-wide daily stand-ups, retrospectives, grooming, and Program Leadership sessions. pioneered split-train ceremonies and practices to enable two separate lines of business to utilize shared teams.
- Recruited talent and influenced Canada leadership to drive for split of train, allowing for savings of ~$2MM in travel and planning costs yearly.
- Currently the Confidential for the Small Business division, leading train-level Agile activities for 20+ IT development teams for an organization that accounts for $50B in spend for the corporation.
- Responsible for driving and engineering lean practices across the organization and pioneering metrics reporting for Agile team development.
- People Manager of 10 Scrum Masters across 3 geographies, responsible for coaching, setting vision for the team, mentoring, driving team performance/dynamics, metrics reporting, sharing of best practices and Agile training throughout the Small Business organization
Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Both projects were first partnerships for Canada, and hit aggressive milestones without any significant incidents.
- Lead Project Manager for Canada entry into the Confidential.
- Project was extremely complex with language, regulatory and contract issues that had to be accounted for in the schedule.
- Delivered on-time through three geographically distributed teams.
- Led 2 work streams for Confidential partnership project for Canada, required working team through weekends and holidays to meet contractual timelines.
- Kept morale up through fun events, contests, and giveaways.
- Met timelines without incidents, delivering single largest partnership for International division in Confidential history.
Integration Project Manager
- Cure organization, responsible for prioritization, communication and delivery of Collections intent, ensured new intent delivery process was aligned with business needs and overall guidelines.
- Consultative Sales, reintroducing cross-sales capability for 100+ call center agents.
- Delivered without incident and on-time, realizing $3MM/3ry NPV.
- Lead Project Manager for Confidential initiative, which set stage for currently in-use on-line capabilities.
- Lead Project Manager for Collections Reage and Recoveries Redesign projects, both with 5+ work streams and both critically important in the face of looming financial crisis and both delivered on-time, meeting financial planning requirements.
- Managed multiple teams and critical projects for Collections department during high-loss period.
- Oversaw multiple critical conversions that had both agent and customer-facing impacts. Managed teams of System Specialists.
- Lead Project Manager for ROCI Decommissioning project (replacement of agent-facing GUI), despite very aggressive timelines project was delivered on-time and under-budget, representing a $2MM savings on development and infrastructure costs.
- Project Manager for 3 work streams within the largest effort in the history of Confidential, created detailed project plan within two weeks of being assigned.
- Led Organizational Readiness effort, producing critical communication, training, and rollout plans for an organization of 1,000+ associates and contractors, project went live with no critical defects for Collections. Led to award for best quality throughout the Confidential portfolio and promotion.
- Led and managed teams (3-6 associates) of Project Managers and System Specialists. Lead Collections contact for PM Community of Practice, steering committee for first PM Delivery Forum- logistics lead.
Fraud Associate/ Systems Specialist
- Promoted from phone position to Quality Assurance, re-designed the overall QA process, the agent performance process and re-designed the system for capturing agent calls for regulatory compliance.
- Designed, developed, and implemented the first Fraud VRU system which reduced call volumes by >40%, representing $1.2MM savings/year.
- Re-designed Collections VRU, implementing new Promise to Pay functionality that produced ~$2mm savings/year.