- Relationship Management - Market Expansion - Strategic Sales Planning
- Skilled and experienced Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Producer who consistently meets and exceeds annual sales goals.
- Possessing knowledge of all sales processes including analytics and team building capabilities.
- Accomplished profitable new business generator.
- Ability to cultivate new relationships with key decision makers.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to establish a systematic course of action for self and others to ensure of objectives
- Visibly committed to the internal/external customer
- Successfully consults and negotiates when necessary
- Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to manage time efficiently and achieve maximum productivity
- Strong presenter, experienced at selling programs, ideas and products to customers
- Demonstrates independent initiative and works well as part of a team
- Pro-active professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for over 20% increase in sales with a related $1.1mm increase in company net income
- Managed, trained and directed a staff of 25; responsible for implementation of new sales techniques and strategies resulting in an 15% increase in close rates.
- Cultivated new relationships and prospects at both national conferences and local professional organizations
- Implemented operational procedures resulting in significant telemarketing penetration and customer service effectiveness resulting in a 32% increase in conversion rates
- Developed a dynamic high energy team including audiologists, front desk personnel, telemarketers, and outside sales reps
- Created agenda, organized and delivered presentations at all quarterly meetings
Confidential, Des Plaines, IL
Customer Service Specialist
- Responsible for a maintaining $3.5MM worth of steel product business with a national distributor
- Produce new markets while already accounting for $108K in new business
- National Team leader for the “United Way Foundation,” increasing donations by 32% over previous year
- Personally secured a front page print editorial in the quarterly magazine with McNichols
- Professionally trained to handle 80+ inbound calls daily
Confidential, Wheeling, IL
National Sales Manager
- Tripled revenues from national accounts from $800K to $2.5MM in the first 3 years
- Achieved 100% of quota in first year as sales manager and exceeded targets by 400%
- Initiated Confidential PO accounting for a $200K sale
- Recruited, trained and built a team of 45 national sales reps, securing a 47 store national chain and driving sales up by 400%
- Enlisted new markets while landing first time wins in a 44 store chain (Archivers)
Confidential, Des Plaines, IL
Key Account Manager
- Cultivated and closed 150 independent accounts for “dollar programs” with annual sales of $2MM
- Designed, executed and set up 30 trade shows booths for major annual trade shows
- Increased new business from trade shows by 200% in first year
- Responsible for identifying, cultivating and growing new business within a $4MM portfolio