Effective decision - maker Manager with over 20 years of comprehensive experience in Global IT Infrastructure. Highly knowledgeable in all IT areas as well as ITIL processes. Team developer in international context, build excellent relationships with internal teams and customers. Always show a very positive can-do attitude and constantly delivering beyond expectation on both operational and financial areas.
EXCEPTIONAL SKILLS IN:
- Staff Management and development
- 24x7 IT Service Delivery
- Project Management
- P&L Responsibility
- Data Center, Network Operations
- Storage, Backup & Recovery
- Windows, Unix & Linux Systems
- Bilingual (English and French)
- ITIL Processes
- Outsourced IT Services
- PC, Office 365, Apple devices
- Vendor Management
Server and OS: HP, Dell, IBM, Windows Servers, Unix HP/UX, Solaris, IBM AIX, Linux Suse & RedHat, VMware
Architecture: Active Directory, DNS, LDAP, X500
Backup and Storage: Symantec, IBM TSM, Netbackup, HP DP, EMC, HDS, HP EVA / XP, 3PAR, Netapp
Network: HP Switches, Cisco Switches, Confidential Switches, Ethernet, TCP/IP
Workstations: PC, Windows 10, Office 365, Apple devices (Iphone, Ipads), Android devices
Applications: ERP, SAP, Oracle, MS SQL, Clearcase, Workflow, Intranet, Internet
Security: Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits, Nessus Scan, Server Hardening
Confidential, Los Angeles
Senior Operation Manager
- Owned the resolution and set priorities of any IT issue.
- Developed new processes to increase the IT service quality:
- Created a 24x7 manager rotation plan with IT leaders from Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific in order to provide a strong leadership presence during operational crisis.
- Developed a Root Cause Analysis process to analyze all recurring issues and prevent them to happen again.
- Provided the technical strategic plan, designed and implemented customer IT Infrastructures and Applications:
- Introduced Hybrid Cloud services (IaaS, SaaS) with 3 landscapes: Private, Virtual Private and Public Cloud.
- Led weekly governance meeting with business Stakeholders to review Dashboard (KPI, SLA, and Project):
- Exceeded the 10 KPIs of the contract on 6 quarters in a row (Apps, Server, Network availability, BSR, DR Test)
- Oversaw contract change with the vendor management team, drove revenue generating activities:
- Achieved a 10% cost saving by negotiating the renewal of all contracts (maintenance, licenses, 3rd party).
Senior Manager IT Storage
- Increased the Backup Success Rate from 90% to 96% by restructuring the backup scheduling process.
- Responsible for providing a strong customer service leadership, Ensure a timely and effective 24x7 SLA:
- Migrated all processes to ITIL (Incident, Change, Request and Configuration Management).
- Led the Backup and Storage project transformation:
- Achieved in 36 months the migration of 5 PB of data and 8000 servers to 3 Data Centers using HP Technologies.
- Defined the strategy for HP IAAS Cloud Services, wrote technical specification for Flexible Capacity Storage.
- Drove cost saving initiative by best-shoring 45 FTE to the HP Delivery center in Philippines in 3 years, generated a $3M annual saving for the department.
Manager IT Systems
- Achieved the centralization of the server administration by creating 3 teams in France, Germany and Brazil.
- Influenced, developed, and empowered the team members to move to an ITIL Service Delivery model.
- Supervised the Data Center relocation and modernization project, 500 servers moved in 6 months from 3 DC in France and Germany to 1 Tier4 DC in Paris.
- Introduced virtualization with VMWARE, Developed an 18 month ROI on P2v migration of 300 physical servers to VMWARE farms, and generated an annual $ 500,000 saving on maintenance, DC space and electricity.
- Designed and implemented the Windows Exchange infrastructure for 35,000 users, migrated the Active Directory forest and reduced the number of Domain Controller and Mail Servers server by two.
Project Manager and Architect
- Lead Architect for Active Directory and Windows 2000 servers: Wrote all technical documentations.
- Defined the major milestones and associated workload of the project: AD Set Up, user migration.
- Project coordination, user communication, help-desk coordination, management reporting.