Leverage extensive sales, sales operations & business analysis experience along with hands - on technical & functional knowledge of CRM SaaS applications (Salesforce, CRM On Demand & SAVO Sales Enablement), excellent communication, motivational, and presentation skills to help organizations maximize ROI on CRM solution investments by helping sales teams become significantly more effective.
Two years of hands-on Salesforce Administration & Development experience. Eight years of hands-on CRM On Demand Administration & Development experience. Certified Salesforce Admin & Developer, certified SAVO Sales Admin, and certified Scrum Master with project management & leadership skills. Team player with in-depth knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Service business processes. Experienced working as a trusted advisor of executive sponsors, stakeholders and business users. Experience working with development teams throughout the project lifecycle. Experienced global sales operations team leader with & mentoring skills.
- Oracle CRM On Demand Administrator
- SAVO Sales Enablement Administrator
- MS Excel, Demand Tools, Data Loader
- Certified Siebel 7 Core Consultant / Business Analyst
- Crucial Conversations and Effective Meetings Facilitator
- Emerging Leaders Course Series
- Situation Leadership, People to People Communication Skills and Negotiation Skills.
Confidential, San Francisco, California
Manager, Data Quality & Territory Operations
- Partnered with Global Sales Strategy and IT to enrich Companies and Accounts data for optimum sales territory alignment for company’s “Go For Growth” strategy
- Worked with SFDC platform and several instances for large-scale data migration & validation
- Collaborated with IT teams to clarify business processes & data needs
- Investigated data issues, performed analyses, proposed and executed solutions. Defined IT project requirements for issue resolution
Confidential, Foster City, California
Salesforce & SAVO Sales Enablement Administrator
- Provided day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
- Salesforce Administration tasks included maintaining data security & access, creating custom objects, custom fields and page layouts and troubleshooting workflows & validation rules.
- Provided real-time level-2 support and acted as escalation point for incidents related to the Salesforce platform and associated integrations.
- Led weekly status review calls, prioritized and resolved Salesforce cases & feature requests.
- Developed and maintained Sales & Case management dashboards and reports.
- Worked closely with stakeholders, business users and project managers to influence implementation of appropriate solutions.
- On boarded new hires on Sales Tools (Salesforce & SAVO) and provided ongoing .
- Worked cross-functionally to maintain and improve Salesforce user experience & efficiency.
- Collaborated with global content owners to ensure global sales & specialists have on demand access to the most relevant & up-to-date content.
- Worked cross-functionally to develop and implement new sales methodology & processes.
- Launched customer surveys, identified improvement areas and facilitated focus groups.
- Played an integral role in CRM On Demand to Confidential platform migration project.
Confidential, Foster City, California
CRM On Demand & Sales Enablement Administrator
- Provided day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization.
- Maintained user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings.
- Prepared user guides, facilitated workshops and hosted knowledge-share webinars.
- Led business requirement sessions and documentation for field mapping and configuration.
- Played an integral role in Multi-tenant to Single-tenant platform migration project.
- Reduced costs up to 30% by optimally & allocating onshore and offshore sales operations support resources.
- Drove standards of performance and specific actions that assisted the Regional Sales Operations Teams with Sales support activities.
- Led Client Central (SAVO platform) governance team meetings - practiced & monitored progress towards achieving compliance best practices objectives.
- Conducted day-to-day administration activities and made configuration changes & enhancements to On Demand supporting tools.
- Designed and implemented data integration, reporting based on sales methodology
- As a Customer Advisory Board member, identified and escalated enhancement requests and worked closely with Vendor Product Management team to prioritize and coordinate future releases and upgrades.
- Led upgrade new release validation efforts.
- Formulated recommendations for ongoing corrective measures for automation.
- Managed virtual teams of third-party support individuals and served as the interface with regional teams within the company.
- Coached and developed 1st and 2nd level CRM Help Desk Team.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, California
Senior Business Analyst
- Gathered Sales and Marketing business requirements and customized Siebel CRM On Demand Lead Management System
- Developed and delivered to Partners and Sales Executives
- Collaborated with vendors on required integrated solutions on Quote to Cash and Asset Management functionality
- Drove resolution of issues pertaining to the marketing and sales business processes, data interfaces to and from other integrated systems
- Designed and customized Analytics Reports for On Demand users and Executive Management
- Worked with Business Executives and Vendors on the support, maintenance and enhancements of various business systems including Web Portals, Lead generation, Sales & Quoting and Order fulfillment
- Performed user acceptance testing and release activities. Served as a liaison between the business users and the end users for testing against defined requirements
Confidential, Hayward, California
Business Analyst / Siebel Administrator and Trainer
- Performed gap analysis and prepared business and design requirements documents.
- Identified business capability deltas between Siebel, Oracle and required functionality.
- Prepared presentations for business on application functionality, business process workflows and reporting capabilities for Marketing, Sales and Call Center work stream leads.
- Reviewed and validated data flow and entity relationship diagrams.
- Prepared Siebel Analytics data architecture design, installation & post-installation docs.
- Built models for dashboards and reports (Marketing, Sales, Service, and Partner).
- Created Ad-hoc reports, added tables, charts and pivot tables and applied formatting options.
- Developed and maintained User Acceptance Testing plans and scripts for Marketing, Call Center and Sales.
Confidential, Santa Clara, California
IT Business Analyst
- Collected business requirements, developed metrics and, performed failure and root cause corrective action data analysis for eCPAS project.
- Performed Solaris build and application release engineering tasks to promote alpha, beta and production releases for installation at the Data Centers. Achieved on-time, and within budget quality releases for business.
- Documented and formalized all CRM Release Engineering activities, including installation and data load errors.
- Worked closely with development and product management teams to manage outstanding product defects through to resolution. Validated and documented workarounds and resolutions. Prioritized and escalated enhancements requests.
- Developed IT strategic plans, managed Siebel projects and investments, and conducted total cost of ownership / ROI analysis for the Siebel PMO.
- Performed infrastructure reviews within the defined Siebel project scope, assisted with vendor scorecard analysis and processed escalations for all Siebel projects at Sun.
- Maintained the matrix of all Siebel projects within Sun (with corresponding links to Sun Web) and hosted Technical Information exchange forums, Project Manager Meetings and events.