- Over 15 years in consulting with hands - on experience in statistical analysis and machine learning using industry-wide statistical tools
- Provide data-driven insights to internal and external clients to solve business problems
- Advise on new analytics technologies to help clients achieve business goals
- Support business development team by identifying analytics service offerings for clients and creating use cases to solve business issues estimating
TOOLS: Python’s SKLearn, R, Apache Spark, NoSQL (MongoDB), Hadoop, Tableau, SAS
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Lead Data Scientist
- For a global financial services provider, created:
- Pattern detection model to find hidden patterns in transaction rejections using clustering techniques, association rule, decision trees, etc.
- A pipeline of models assessing the best performing based on statistical metrics
- For a national foodservice provider, developed:
- Purchase patterns using market basket, POS and store performance analyses to bundle products and achieve optimal ROI
- Dashboards for stakeholders to monitor KPIs
- For a giant retail merchandiser, built:
- Product recommender system using collaborative filtering methods
- Sentiment classifier model to predict reviews using Confidential
- For a global manufacturing company: developed topic models to analyze the transcripts of its call centers
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed a logistic regression predictive model that estimated the probability of the future default of loan applicants using SAS data mining techniques
- Gathered requirements and matched business problems with modeling solutions
- Provided data driven insights for decision making purposes.
- Used SAS ODS for data visualization, maintained dashboards, metrics, and reports
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Managing Consultant - SAP Implementations
- Managed a team of FI/CO consultants.
- Identified workflow and business process requirements and related solutions over a complete business process including obtaining approvals, documentation, testing and staff.
- Conducted business process evaluations by interviewing internal and external customers to gain technical knowledge of business requirements.
- Identified problems, researched alternatives, prepared presentations, drove and implemented solutions for clients.
- Customized financial reports, analyzed data and reported vital information to management and business partners.
- Prepared end - user documentation and conducted end-user .