- Promote the enterprise as a dynamic interdependent ecosystems, and leverage critical thinking, judgment, problem - based inquiry, decision making, strategic planning and execution to engage, collaborate and focus on long-term sustainable growth.
- Leverage lean leadership commitments to foster a culture of excellence and yield long-term value-producing support through partnership instead of compliance; maximize deliverables and cross-functional alignment.
- Deliver end-to-end leadership to articulate the capacities required to evolve, enhance skillets, change practices and behaviors, decentralize responsibilities and enhance process lifecycle, to become capable, excellent, and prominent.
- Ensure standardized and reusable PM tools, processes, wide-ranging governance, discipline, key performance indicators (KPIs), and analytics to fulfil operational excellence and returns on investments (ROI).
- Accurately balance risk and opportunities by assessing portfolio’s performance and collaboration while doing more with less by ensuring funding requests justification for new and existing projects.
- Inspire lifelong-learning and professional development, create communities of practices to share new ideas, experiential learning to uphold core capacities, competencies and share knowledge.
- Manage software development, systems architecture and database administration, tool and vendor selection, infrastructure setup and maintenance, operations and personnel.
- Develop cooperative relationships and inspire an atmosphere that supports a high-degree of collegiality to identify synergies, gain bold commitments, and approvals; rather that modest compliance.
- In corporate courage of conviction, ethics and expertise to facilitate holistic commitment, agility and maturity, influence and transform, interconnect with a focus on shared-ownership, to quantity culture excellence as the foundation for sustainable performance and capability enlargement to yield dynamic outcomes.
- Offer high energy, stamina, stress-tolerance and emotional resilience to set the vision and strategy, to deliver tangible and quantifiable benefits, manage the fast pace and often chaotic events and unrelenting demands.
- Start with the end in mind, formulate and strengthen the vision with consistent and reliable actions, influence teamwork to lead and manage interactions with the Line of Businesses.
- Able to motivate and guide others, effectively transform the culture from adversarial, defiance, and blames to a cooperative culture of shared-ownership where success is collective.
- Play the role of a visionary, a disciplined thinkers, and leverage prudence and problem-solving skills to foster trust and reduce risks, influence up, below, laterally, internally and externally in order to sustain the entrapreneurial spirit.
METHODOLOGIES: Microsoft Productivity Suite, Microsoft Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), SharePoint, ITIL v 2 & 3, Cobit, The Balanced Scorecard, EVA, Agile, Scrum Project Frameworks, Kanban, SWOT Analysis, etc. IBPMS, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, SDLC, ISO/IEC - 20000, ISO - 9000 - 3, ISO/IEC - 20000 - 1, ISO/IEC - 27001, Lean Six Sigma, CMMI, BABOK, M o R, CERT-RMM, NIST, FISMA, SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SIEM, PDCA Cycle, RADAR Matrix, DMAIC and DFSS Quality Improvement Methods, etc.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Strategic Director, Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) - Organizational Change Leader
- Offer new perspectives on disruptive technologies and a new business model to influence the long-term forces to help productivity and growth, empowerment, innovation, and digital transformation.
- Develop IT strategies that are tightly aligned to the business goals, adopt parallel enterprise governance and business processes to optimize the infrastructure.
- Transform and converge the synergies to address capability-building, operation, the network, supply chain, and analytical tools for insights to business leaders.
- Implement an infrastructure that delivers continual and holistic changes; fosters the critical balance of agility and control for empowerment, minimizing risk, facilitating change, and leveraging data for meaningful insights.
Confidential, Miami, Fl
Independent Consultant/Professional Services
- Lead strategic due diligence for technology, Human Resource (HR), Intellectual Property (IP), manage growth and risk strategies and report to executives and other stakeholders.
- Manage concurrent projects from concept through delivery, and ensure alignment with the strategic direction.
- Actively and holistically collaborate and communicate, measure success through deliverable quality and fitness for use, and assess future growth opportunities.
- Leverage foundational and leading practices and frameworks to nurture shared-ownership, accountability to create trust, mitigate and manage risks.
- Analyze core competencies, inject clarity and remedy skills gaps, sustain continuous improvement and enable alignment in accordance with the strategic objectives.
Confidential, Miami, Fl
Business Intelligence (BI) Security and Change Management
- Leverage the ISO-27001 information security management standard to provide holistic internal programs and policies for information security, awareness and assurance, and manage deliverables.
- Oversee the delivery of comprehensive governance, key performance indicators (KPIs), and analytics to fulfil operational excellence, thorough audits of the infrastructure and compliance against internal and external threats.
- Validate and/or remediate vulnerabilities, patches, and strengthen incident responses, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- Partner across the enterprise to implement a holistic security awareness strategy to educate, train, and communicate leading practices, measure success through deliverable quality and fitness for use, and validate compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Confidential, Miami, Fl
Functional IT Director
- Engage the leadership, develop cross-functional and shared-purpose to collaborate, develop and maintain effective relationships and trust, maximize resources, reduce risk, and commit to operational excellence.
- Ensure efficiency of operations, streamline internal control of the plans, methods, and procedures to provide reasonable assurance and meet missions, goals, and objectives.
- Lead software development, systems architecture and database administration, tool and vendor selection, infrastructure setup and maintenance, operations and personnel.
- Conduct semi-annual audits to assure integrity, effectiveness; issue a statement of assurance on overall adequacy of enterprise compliance with subjected laws and regulations.
- Safeguard assets from waste, loss, unauthorized usage, and/or misappropriation; and guarantee compliance with laws and regulations.
- Leverage strategic and tactical leadership to promote group dynamics, cooperation, transparency, set clear directions, coach, challenge, and provide opportunities for capacity, skills, and professional development.
- Design and provision PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) milestones, timelines, performance measures, and deliverables.
Confidential, Miami, FlBusiness/System Analyst
- Ensuring governance excellence and effectiveness, early identification of success factors and potential pitfalls, process maturity assessment and pain-points transformation, instituting benchmarks to close the gaps.
- Lead the fluid and matrixed environment, investigate and align the organizational culture, identify noncore works to be outsourced to specialized providers.
Confidential, Miami, Fl
- Anticipating and detecting threats and opportunities by encouraging debates, open dialogues from across the enterprise.
- Challenging the status quo and assumptions, focusing on root causes and leveraging differing views to judiciously reflect examine and act decisively.
- Bridge the gaps between the business and IT by including naysayers in the debates and recognize patterns which help reconcile ambiguities, and capture insights to synthesize hidden implications in requirements gathering.