Dynamic marketing professional with 14 sucessful years experience in product management. Programs and campaigns include promotional events, social media, online acqusition and analytics. Solid collaboration experience working with cross - functional internal and external teams on successful product development and marketing campaigns.
Product Marketing - Market Analysis - Market Segmentation - Event Planning - Internet Marketing - Training and Development - Web Design - eCommerce - Branding - Social Media - Strategic Planning - Branding - Team Building - Communications - Relationship Cultivation - Multi-tasking - Analytics - Level Headed Decision Making
Confidential, San Jose, California
Online Marketing Manager - Acquisition
- drive new customer acquisition, build cross-functionally relationships with internal and external global customers for marketing campaign development including email marketing landing page development, geo-location management, resource center asset creation and management manage full execution of campaign across North American markets including A / B, A / B / C and usability testing, ROI analysis via Adobe Site Catalyst and Google Analytics, website maintenance including ensuring legal compliance of public facing statistical assets maintaining brand guidelines and preserving best in class user experiences.
- Successful collaboration of internal and external teams resulting in implementation of three global marketing campaigns resulting in over 5,000 net new accounts.
Confidential, San Jose, California
Product Marketing Manager
- developed marketing programs directed to reach partners in the K - 12 educational marketing place settings by email, website and live events via successful collaboration and coordination with various internal and external teams including; brand, design, legal and compliance and website developers.
- Build and manage interactive customer-facing online stores on various platforms connecting software services via API implementation.
- Worked with necessary internal and external teams on SEO, SEM and testimonials.
- Provided technical support, advice to streamline business use of Confidential services to increase sales plus enhance web-store operations.
- Increased merchant accounts, TPV building internal and external relationships.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously focusing on establishing effective business communications.
- Worked with customers and end-users stressing value, effectiveness of company services and brand recognition.
- Performed marketing research for outside vendors to build strategic relationships, which increase revenue.
- Program analytics to determine ROI and trends using inSite and Google analytics.
- Effectively unified internal and external teams stimulating successful communications of company value proposition for customers resulting in an 800% increase in merchant accounts from the prior year.
Confidential, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Designed, distributed marketing print materials including fliers, pamphlets, mailers, newsletters and emails utilizing software computer programs including Salesforce, Adobe, and Publisher.
- Developed business budget and marketing plans with detailed business, promotional campaign with ROI results and analysis.
- Managed communications to facilitated the collaboration of cross-functional teams including Senior Certified Financial Planners (CFP's), brand and legal advisors, community engagement staff, public relations personnel, brokers and compliance and mutual fund managers to develop advertising campaigns, account marketing and other various business operations.
- Built key relationships with external agencies to expand professional network and create strategic business and marketing objectives. Prepared yearly marketing calendar using Project, Excel, and Salesforce software.
- Cultivated new and existing client relationships encouraging business ventures and use of additional products and services.
- Held client appreciation events and informational workshops to demonstrate customer commitment and expand business base.
- Maintained website content with current events, team member certifications, financial information, and contact information.
- Provided detailed analysis of personal financial holdings and developed a final report presenting results and recommendations.
- Expanded existing client base relationships by enhanced user services increasing business revenue.
- Designed and implemented successful marketing campaigns including social and business networking, email, print media and events highlighting the value of company services resulting in 13 new clients and New Client Acquisition Award recognition.
- Achieved recognition for new business development earning the Confidential Level Peak Performer award.
- Maintained core client base with marketing demonstrating product value, increasing life insurance death benefit coverage revenue by over $10 million and earning a Confidential .
- Established trust with existing client base by analyzing current financial positions and developing recommendations, creating more than a million dollars in new firm assets and winning the New Asset Accumulation Award.
Confidential, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Handled business administration, budgeting and marketing.
- Prepared detailed budget to ensure classroom operations and business profitability.
- Unified teaching staff and maintained a communal team environment.
- Developed and implemented marketing plan and materials including fliers, pamphlets, mailers, newsletters and emails utilizing Adobe and Publisher software also coordinated promotional events and workshops.
- Performed evaluations on marketing campaigns to determine results and ROI. Performed daily lesson planning, managed classroom, and play activities.
- Cultivated trusting relationship with parents and students to ensure maximum child development.
- Developed and utilized customized lesson plans and encouraged realistic educational system expectations from parents.
- Utilized proven teaching methods and behavioral modification systems to prepare children with the educational and behavior foundation required for promising academic careers.
- Designed marketing strategy building parent trust maintaining full student enrollment.