- A dedicated and adaptable retail operations professional with extensive experience in all aspects of new product development/launch, inventory management, merchandising, Confidential, market analysis, loss prevention, promotions, strategic planning, and /development.
- Implements processes to optimize productivity and increase efficiency, driving bottom - line growth and ensuring continuous success for a company.
- Leverages a keen eye for detail to solve problems quickly and maintain smooth operations, promoting ongoing prosperity and for a corporation.
- Utilized Tableau software to build dashboards displaying internal data from a merchandising and operations perspective.
- Worked with Confidential to develop a multivariate regression model to forecast store traffic and identify stores that would benefit from added labor.
- Managed projects within Confidential and Analytics team utilizing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Projects included trip type segmentation through internal POS data and a survey based study on 16 major identified trip types providing insights into Customer behavior internally and externally to Confidential .
- Contributed to Confidential MoneyCard pre-paid reloadable debit card project, targeting unbanked customers and generating $3,000,000 annually in fees.
- Held responsibility for Confidential Visa Gift Card, generating $4,000,000 annually in fees.
- Led Comptroller Check Cashing, enabling check cashing for irregular checks issued by multiple states. Cashed 60,699 irregular checks totaling $16,279,984.40 since February 2008.
- Served on Front End Optimization Flight team, improving Customer experience during checkout process.
- Collaborated on development of tax exempt system to reduce $7,000,000 dollars in fines by state tax auditors.
- Developed signature capture pinpad device rollout.
- Contributed to development and rollout of CSM Workstation, generating alerts of cashier needs systematically. Created and rolled out self-checkout system.
- Worked closely with team on coupon risk mitigation project, developing system to reduce amount of fraud occurring at POS through systematic limitations.
- Rolled out Confidential Handheld Device to replace Telxon handheld.
- Oversaw Email the Troops on gift registry, developing and deploying system enabling customers to email troops.
- Partnered with compliance to develop system in CSM Workstation to identify cashiers approaching meal periods.
- Implemented Confidential Checklist for district managers to perform with rollup reporting.
- Added feature tracking indicator to hand-held terminal to indicate item as on feature tracking.
- Initiated and implemented project to reduce inventory by restricting ability to order by relevant job codes.
- Managed external storage picklist, contributing to development of project tying picklist system to trailer listing to identify externally located merchandise needed on sales floor.
- Cooperated with compliance in development of system restricting sale of tobaccos to specific registers to comply with agreement with Attorneys General of 36 states.
- Introduced Manager’s Handheld to provide store management thin client functionality on mobile platform.
- Generated Layaway Express system to reduce wait time for customers during peak seasonal times, enabling handheld terminal to operate as layaway register.
SQL, VBA, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS Clementine, Tableau, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Pocket Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Confidential Retail Link
Confidential, Bentonville, Arkansas
Senior Manager, Global Analytics
- I provided the list of stores to the Global Business Process Team to ensure labor money back to the stores was in line with shareholders expectations.
- Worked with IRI to develop trip type models for market basket transactions to better understand Customer behavior.
- Designed Tableau dashboards and data visualizations utilizing various data sources including Teradata and Greenplum to support the business.
- Held responsibility for using software, including Tableau, Alteryx, and SPSS Clementine, to develop reporting, contributing to execution of merchandising strategies and executive ad hoc requests.
- Worked closely with senior executives of strategic business units.
- Oversaw planning and execution of Action Alley, generating $1,500,000,000 per year in sales.
- Identified gaps in processes across business areas to drive change, improving company performance and efficiency.
- Coordinated merchandising strategies with field team to align merchandising and operations.
- Used internal and external data to produce actionable insights as well as reporting.
- Produced analysis using household data, measuring effect on customer spend across Confidential upon transfer of prescription.
- Estimated corporation’s share of 2008 tax stimulus using ARIMA forecasting model.
- Created analysis measuring new households shopping at stores for use at April 2008 analyst meeting.
- Served on team working closely with Confidential to create insights lab, with combination of new hardware and software technologies, contributing previously impossible researching to data.
- Provided analysis of new HEM format stores using household data to understand customer behavior, redirecting strategy on implementation.
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked closely with business area to manage information systems projects supporting products for company’s financial services.
- Held responsibility for obtaining and analyzing data for financial services products, including Patriot Act data for compliance purposes.
- Initiated and managed projects to improve store-level operations based on associate feedback, executive direction, and field experience.
- Worked closely with multiple areas/divisions of company, including Confidential, marketing, merchandising, replenishment, loss prevention, legal, store planning, and internal audit to complete projects, ensuring implemented changes produced positive global effects.
- Obtained data and provided analysis for projects, reporting from stores to executive level.
- Contributed to production of executive presentations for shareholders, financial analyst meetings, year-beginning meeting and holiday meeting.
- Delivered presentations to home office/field associates.