Design professional with proven abilities that range from developing requirements to system implementations and everything in between. Always focused on delivering timely solutions that provide superior value to business and technical stakeholders. I want to use my vast experience and talents to continue to deliver superior solutions.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Ensure architectural alignment with enterprise architecture directives and setting of architectural standards and best practices.
- Re - architected the Retail Customer Money-Movement platform to align with the strategic architectural directive of leveraging industry standard 3rd party products such as Clear2Pay’s Payment platform and IBM’s Message Broker ESB.
- Architected enhancements to the mainframe chargeback systems to improve accuracy of organization costs from 60% to 95% by making better use of information provided by Confidential (SAS Based) and Confidential Enterprise Data Intelligence products. Relied on Excel and Pivot tables.
- Assembled the Architectural Blueprint for the organization communicating the strategic architectural directives for the organization in traditional PowerPoint format and introduced a new “living” version using Confidential ’s Confluence platform.
- Led a team of architects responsible for enforcing architectural standards and best practices.
- Re-architected the Compensation system for customer service representatives to be Rules based utilizing the industry standard rules platform JRules, resulting in increased transparency and reduced dependence on subject matter experts.
- Re-architected a home-grown rules platform’s user maintenance facility to align with architectural standards including C to C#, JAVA web services and CICS Services.
- Implemented a Business Intelligence Reporting solution using OBIEE that provided improved timeliness and flexibility of dashboards for managing customer service representatives utilization.
- Responsible for setting the architectural direction for the retail integration team.
- Champion for strong application architecture principles and procedures both internally and across groups resulting in improved integration opportunities.
- Lead Architect for enhancements to home-grown Rules Platform to support bulk rule updates, providing the business with the greater efficiency in updating rules.
- Lead Architect for an outsourced retail banking platform, responsible for overall architecture of the banking platform, participated in the vendor RFI/RFP process, evaluation and selection.
- Enhanced a home-grown Rules Platform to support bulk rules processing by utilizing advanced COBOL and DB2 functionality to implement DB2 Dynamic SQL.
- Assisted many groups in finding the best method for implementing Business Rules, including the following Brokerage systems: Margin Interest rates, Householding, Promotions and many billing and fee systems.
- Led a team responsible for supporting multiple back-office functional areas.
- Responsible for support of the Commission Calculator rules platform. Continued to enhance its capabilities based on business priorities.
- Designed, developed and delivered a home-grown mainframe based rules engine that enabled business partners to maintain rules with little to no tech involvement.
- Tech stack: MVS, COBOL and VSAM.
- Led a team responsible for integration of a new order entry platform with existing legacy systems.
- Managed testing team that developed regression testing tools and processes to reduce time required to verify nightly testing cycles.
- Utilized Shell scripts and Cron jobs.
Confidential, Wakefield, MA
- Designed, developed and delivered a Commission Calculator as a proof of concept for the brokerage platform replacement project architectural principles. Tech stack: MVS, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, JCL
- Analyzed and documented legacy mainframe systems to reverse engineering using object-oriented and data modelling techniques.