- Detail oriented Business Intelligence Specialist with more than 10 years experience who enjoys working with people and taking on challenges associated with providing end users with the kind of Business Intelligence to help them do their job more effectively.
Confidential, Lexington, KY
Business Intelligence Developer
- Developed new inventory and purchasing reports that allow managers to better forecast their production needs.
- Developed complex sales reports for multiple sales levels from Executive level to Sales Representative level using user level security and data selection.
- Solely responsible for developing new and modifying existing Cognos reports in 2 environments using Cognos 10.
- Responsible for all Framework models and Cognos Configuration.
- Developed SQL queries to validate data.
- Cognos Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Transformer, Cognos Configuration
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Business Intelligence Contractor
- Research and repaired issues with integrated reports in the existing Siebel application using Crystal Reports and SQL stored procedures.
- Developed new reports as needed in Crystal Reports and Cognos.
- Provided all necessary test scripts and testing for release based development.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Business Intelligence Consultant
- Upgraded and maintained all budget and forecasting reports with complex forecast logic in Cognos 8 for a major tire manufacturer including data from multiple data sources and their Cognos Planning applications.
- Member of the Confidential Cognos Center of Competency.
- Provided Proof of Concept projects for internal departments.
- Provided support with Cognos upgrades to network administrators and end users.
- Developed Audit reports for the all internal Cognos environments.
- Provided guidance for new Cognos development projects.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Developed 100+ budget and forecasting reports in Cognos 8 for a major tire manufacturer including data from 3 outside sources and their Cognos Planning application.
- Worked with DBA to provide data modeling in Framework Manager.
- Developed Cognos Planning project creating the Analyst and Contributor models for a Confidential .
- Gathered requirements and provided user training.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked on Cognos Planning project creating 5 subset models from a master model including creating the new applications in Contributor and setting up automation.
- Created all Design Documentation for all models including the master model.
- Provided assistance on a Data warehouse/Cognos ReportNet project where I was the mentor for the in - house report developers.
- Worked with team to create a Hyperion Reports Demo for a Hyperion Conference.