- Currently seeking a position to utilize my declarative Salesforce experience with potential to add programmatic Salesforce skills.
- I currently hold 3 Salesforce s and have administrated all aspects of the Salesforce organization at my current position as Director of IT at the Confidential .
- Produced the annual donor publication report saving 50 - 60 man-hours of manual effort from previous years.
- Created IT Inventory app in Salesforce replacing antiquated FileMaker Pro database.
- Developed change management process and setup sandbox-to-production procedures.
- Deployed mobile Salesforce1 app to all users.
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor user adoption, data quality and integrity.
SaaS: Salesforce, G Suite, Office 365, CrashPlan, Adobe, NetSuite
Public Cloud: Administration of AWS and Azure subscriptions
Operating Systems: Windows Server (All), Windows (All), Mac OS, iOS, Some Linux
Applications: Office Suite, Exchange, VMWare, iManage, DOCx, Active Directory, Blackberry Enterprise Server, CompareRite, Various backup solutions, Skype ITIL V3 Foundation Course (5 days), Salesforce Administration Essentials (5 days), NetSuite Essentials (5 days), AWS Certified Solutions Architect (5 days), Project Management Fundamentals (5 Days)
Hardware: NetApp Storage, Various physical server vendors, Cisco Conferencing, Aerohive wireless, Mac laptops, PC laptops, tablets, phones
Director of Information Technology
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Manage all aspects of Confidential ’s technology infrastructure including strategies, policies, resources and budgets.
- Organize, design and deploy all technology projects.
- Present and discuss IT strategy to Board of Directors, senior management, existing clients and business partners.
- Salesforce Administrator for organization.
- Built Salesforce App to track computer inventory and IT assets.
- Deployed Salesforce1 and Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Replaced an aging highly customized Event Management System database that integrates completely with our current environment eliminating numerous manual processes.
- Produced and presented 5 year IT strategy that aligned with mission of Confidential .
- Changed IT security culture from an open, vulnerable environment to one significantly more secure by establishing security standards and educating user population on social engineering attacks.
- Reduced office telecom expense by 55% by deploying modern solution.
- Managed the rollout of automated cloud backup solution eliminating antiquated solution of user data to external hard drives.
- Updated employee handbook to include specifics about social media, use of Confidential computer assets and security.
Sr. IT Operations Manager - West Region
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Oversee IT Operations for West Offices
- Project Manager for opening of Santa Monica office and relocation of Seattle Office.
- Responsible for Confidential and Expense budgets related to IT projects and Operations.
- Manage team of 6 Office Technology Managers and their respective local IT Teams.
- Establish performance metrics for offices.
- Managed office infrastructure project to standardize and align local office server rooms with our data centers.
- Managed firm wide rollout of 1800+ Lenovo laptops and desktops.
- Redirected head count to in our West offices to achieve better ratios in our West Offices and avoid potential layoff.
- Motivated a poor performer in our Seattle office to one who is now receiving firm wide recognition for his improved customer service and work on several firm-wide projects.
Sr. Information Technology Manager
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Manage IT Operations for Seattle and San Francisco offices.
- Responsible for server room maintenance, tape backups, upgrades and administration.
- Manage staff of 7 between the two offices.
- Responsible for budget of IT operations.
Information Technology Manager
Confidential, East Palo Alto, CA
- Managed up to 6 IT Staff supporting 60+ attorneys and 130+ staff for an International Law Firm.
- Responsible for uninterrupted operations of all office technology for Confidential Office including servers, desktops, laptops, telecommunications and video conferencing equipment.
- Managed and maintained local servers including Exchange, document management, litigation and archiving servers.
- Oversee program for Confidential Office for new hires and continuous for staff and attorneys.
- Ensure vendors following firm policies, guidelines and are achieving service level agreement metrics.
- Review expenses and ensure cost centers are within established budgets.
- Initiated server consolidation project improving server reliability and reducing costs. Result - elimination of contract support saved 42K per year on obsolete hardware.
- Documented and established server build guidelines adopted by firm improving server stability and service.
- Renegotiated contract with vendor handling printer support for office modifying the cost model to support higher number of printers while reducing the costs from $75K per year to 52K.
- Managed all aspects of Information Technology for relocation of entire office to new state of the art facility. Projects for new facility included new video conferencing installations, server room design and relocations for printers, scanners and workstations.