- Working as Netcool Subject Matter Expert and Team Lead.
- 8.5 Years of experience in team leading and mentoring, solution designing, application operations and maintenance, installation, configuration with extensive client facing role.
- Worked in Industries and Telecom sector in Event, Fault and Performance Management areas.
Tools: Confidential Tivol Netcool (OMNIbus, Impact, WebGUI, Probes, Reporter), Confidential Tivoli Monitoring (ITM), Confidential Tivoli Network Management (ITNM), HP OpenView TeMIP
Platform: AIX, Solaris, Linux, HP - UX
Database: Oracle, DB2
Scripting: Shell scripting
- Responsible for end to end event management and monitoring configuration for customer using Netcool (OMNIbus, Impact and WebGUI), ITM and ITNM.
- I am responsible to ensure that these applications functions properly meeting all SLAs and KPIs.
- I participate regularly in customer interaction for incident and problem management, continuous improvement activities.
- Daily work includes resolving application issues, configuring application, and patch or fixes pack installation, automation implementation. and Agile implementation focal for the team.
- I was leading operations team of 9 working on various applications including Netcool, Proviso, Netcool Information Server, MON++, NetIQ.
- I was first point of contact for all operations issues related to my cluster applications including end-user, customer and management meetings, problem and incident management, release activities, resource planning.
- I have participated in all Netcool releases and also installed various application patches, configured probes and worked on Netcool Impact and OMNIbus.
- I also created various automations/scripts to automate health checks, service request handling.
- I have worked at client location for a year.
- I worked as team member and later as FM support lead for Confidential support leading the team that provided 2 nd and 3 rd level support for FM applications .
- I was responsible for operational support, technical consultancy and life cycle management for Confidential FM tools and their interfaces with different tools.
- I was involved in development of frameworks in new Netcool releases in Confidential and in development/integration of TeMIP expert solution and related scripts.
- I was responsible for requirement analysis and technical discussions with customers
- I visited various customer locations for solution design and integration.