- I have over 25 years of experience primarily in Confidential, Supply Chain operations, Process manufacturing with ERP environment.
- Dynamic and results focused with multi - disciplinary experience in managing complex enterprise process redesign, software implementations and business process improvement.
- Specialized in helping Confidential 500 companies in improving enterprise wide operations to reduce costs, better manage quote to collect processes, integrate financial processes with order fulfillment and procurement processes and efficiently manage supply chain with innovative enterprise wide packaged technology solutions
- Have extensive experience on below business Process
- Global implementation with multi-currency and multi country rollouts including Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
- Global Delivery model having functional and technical team members located in various countries.
- Oracle Application (several releases including the latest Release 12.1.3)
- Sr. Manager over 1o years of Industry experience and 15 Years of IT Consulting experience in project management and Solution Architecture for large business ERP transformation and technology implementations, specializing in Supply Chain Management & Process manufacturing.
- Extensive business industry exposure that includes Healthcare, Biotech, Hi-tech, Metal, Building Products and Retail which covers Confidential and Process Manufacturing.
- Contributed to multiple (10) full life-cycle implementations involving multi-system integration footprints with Oracle e-Business Suite Rel. 11i & 12.
- Strong techno functional background, lead both technical & functional teams in diversity of roles like Senior Solution Architect, Business Process Lead & Test Lead.
- Worked extensively on Pre-Sale activities for potential Opportunities for large ERP Transformation engagements & has successfully lead through several that he turned into sales with long term business relationships.
- Extensive experience in solution delivery covers both project management and integration leadership responsibilities managing both technical and functional resources on global engagements.
MAJOR PROCESS/ORACLE MODULES:
Quote to Remittance / Cash: Marketing, Opportunity, Quoting, Order capture, Order Management, Advance Pricing, Global Order Promising (GOP) and Accounts Receivables
Oracle Process Manufacturing: OPM Inventory, Formulator, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Accounting Controller, OPM Costing, OPM Quality and OPM Lab Management.
Discrete Manufacturing: Inventory, Bill of Materials (BOM), Work-in-Progress (WIP), Oracle Master Scheduling/MRP and Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning. (ASCP)
Logistics: Shipping Execution, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management
SPECIALITY AND TECHNOLOGY EXPOSURE:
- Highly experienced in defining Business process Architecture with wide exposure to range of Industries
- Oracle Ebusiness 11i, R12, Oracle process manufacturing
Senior Solution Architect
- Help team to analyze the each region business requirements and conduct detailed gap analysis
- Help business leadership to prioritize the business requirements
- Help team to design solutions and build a custom solution to fill the gap
- Help client to come up with the end to end business process flows and standardize the process globally
- As part of solution Delivery, lead the onshore business analysis team as well as the offshore team for developing the solution and testing the solution in multiple cycles
- Execute in depth multi-application RFP responses, complex proof of concepts and leading through opportunities to better solutions for the identified gaps.
- Mentor senior principal solution consultants through regular s, consultations and collaborative work reviews. Provide final review of document prior to customer presentation
- Looking for the new opportunities in different process areas and discuss the opportunities with the client ‘C’ level
- Expertise in planning & delivering conference room pilot sessions for process improvements with client business counterparts
- Help team to map the business process updates, generate and validate requirements, create end to end traceability from requirements to the solution to make sure accurate solution delivery
- Help team s to come up with high level process and the sub process flow diagrams to align with to be business process requirements.
- Experience in managing team on multiple sub tracks delivering the process improvements on large solution delivery foot prints, Billing and revenue management) on large engagements
- Lead through planning of different testing phases, dependency metrics, defects/Issue/Risks management activities
- Conduct Client leadership Status updates at the program level and the each Track level