- Business Process Specialist / Manager with experience in process design, process documentation and process management with a focus on customer acquisition, finance & accounting operations, projects, business analysis and application development.
- Experienced leveraging expertise in a large - scale environment across multiple platforms and business units, includes working closely with IT and business operations in the development and implementation of large-scale projects.
- Exceptional record of delivering cost effective, high performance business solutions to meet challenging organizational and economic demands.
- Extensive qualifications in all facets of business process methodology from conceptual design through documentation, implementation, user, quality review, enhancements and change management.
Business Support Applications: MS Office, Access, Lotus Notes, ClearQuest, PeopleSoft
Business Modeling Applications: MS Visio, iGraphix
Document Management Platforms: SharePoint, KnowledgeLink
Project Management Applications: MS Project, Xplanner, OpenProj, VersionOne
Project Implementation Methodologies: Lean-Six Sigma, Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Ops Ctr. Process Specialist
- Providing coordination and direction for continuous improvement initiatives by analyzing and improving the processes and tools supporting the Operations Center staff. Supporting the re-engineering of the toolset and methodologies used to provide IT services in the Confidential command center.
- Actively documenting and analyzing the various components of the Server Build & Event Management processes, identified process gaps, reporting opportunities and created the required business cases and multiple project charters associated with the improvement opportunities identified.
Impact Makers, Business Process Consultant
- Actively documented and re-engineered the Project Management Office’s program delivery process, the development of process oversight and reporting for department managers, including the formulation of pending major organizational strategic change management.
- Collaboratively engaged with all divisions ensuring appropriate alignment with the future PMO’s process expectations and establishing management guidelines for maintaining required documentation.
- Collaboratively developed the story map and impact value matrices ensuring effective application development prioritization and resource utilization, documented process traceability to all story requirements/elements and actively supported the development of story details/business requirements and test scripts.
Business Process Consultant
- Supported the Confidential Canada unit with the creation and documentation of the various support processes required to service the newly acquired Co credit card portfolio.
- Collaborated with the functional groups within IT and various business units to communicate and clarify business requirements while ensuring products and services were aligned with business needs.
- Collaboratively formulated and defined business change scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with the successful process mapping and documenting of all assigned project related processes.
- Actively monitored Portfolio Management Office processes and provided process controls for department responsibilities within the various lines of business platform teams while leading in the design, implementation, process mapping and documenting of re-engineered, existing and new portfolio processes by successfully ensuring the eCommerce PMO remained actively engaged in the Enterprise Alignment Project to synchronize intent to delivery across the organization.
- Led the Internal Validation & Verification audit, which involved updating and/or creating all department wide process documentation specific to the eCommerce Intent to Delivery process while achieving a passing audit score and recognition for effectively managing the deliverable within an aggressive timeframe. Led the development and implementation of a formal Change Control process within eCom for all platform teams by successfully partnering with IT resources to develop, process documentation and business implementation.
Business Process Analyst
- Collaboratively formulated and defined business change scope and objectives through research and fact-finding, combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements by the successfully process mapping and documentation of all project related processes.
- Recommended creative process solutions to business problems impacting functional areas by working with operational and product development units to define business requirements for major system initiatives by successfully partnering with peers to verify and analyze requirements, document processes and obtain sign-off for requirement packages.
- Specialized in developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities
- Specialized in supporting residential and commercial client’s preservation needs
- Owned the release management of all conversion validation exercises through the successfully management of the live transition timeline by gathering, analyzing and documenting both high level business requirements and user level requirements, in addition to all schedule updates.
- Assisted lead senior project manager and subject matter experts on coordination efforts, issue resolution and technical efforts by successfully partnering to create the Project Plan, Business Cases and process enhancement requests.
- Actively managed the project communication plans, deliverables, project timelines and milestones; successfully coordinated communications and activities.
Senior Process Manager/Operations Manager
- Successfully managed and enhanced the senior payroll Sarbanes Oxley audit responsibilities which included the oversight of the payroll processing vendor Accenture, in addition to several other payroll support processes requiring autonomous focus on quality and timely execution.
- Successfully managed and enhanced the Up-Market Solicitation Build Team within the Marketing division which was responsible for the creation and implementation of direct mail and internet credit card related solicitations.
- Successfully managed and enhanced multiple teams within Payment Investigations which were responsible for the oversight of the payment remittance processing vendor RemitCo, in addition to dozens of internal accounting support processes
- Successfully managed and enhanced multiple teams within Corporate Accounting which were responsible for the oversight of numerous corporate major accounting responsibilities
- Successfully supervised and enhanced multiple teams within Credit Services which were responsible for the oversight of multiple credit card product support processes.