- 6 years of Information Technology (IT) experience in UK and India across various industries such as HR Consulting, IT, Non Profit and Health and Welfare benefits.
- Held various roles across SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and worked on technologies such as Mainframe, SQL, SAS, JCL and Microsoft CRM for many prestigious clients.
- Balanced mix of Technical and Managerial experience after successfully implementing a number of projects across various industries.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) application approved and preparing for its exam.
Business Skills: SWOT Analysis, Business Analysis, Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 2011, Minitab, SPSS, Data Mining, Balance Scorecard.
IT Skills: Mainframes (DB2, IOF, QMF), SharePoint, Raiser Edge, Goldmine, SQL, JCL, SAS, MS excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Operating System: Windows NT/2000, Windows 9x.
Acting Team Lead
- Managed a team of 7 people, responsible for budgeting and resourcing of the team.
- Analysed the survey data sent by US consultants before being uploaded by the team using UNIX scripts; was responsible for maintaining the Service Level Agreement (SLA) of tickets assigned to the team.
- Prepared and presented quarterly reports to all stakeholders of the project and also developed several new reports for business leadership.
- Held conference calls with US counterparts.
- Regularly held career discussion with the team members and gave them individual feedback.
Functional System Analyst
- Led a global cross - functional team of associates in UK and India to launch products that meet customer requirements.
- Prepared product requirement document that defined detailed product description for senior leadership and technical specification document for engineers.
- Managed the team throughout the product lifecycle and made informed trade-off decisions during the engineering process.
- Leading project kick-off meetings with Systems Project Managers heading different healthcare clients, communicating the architectural changes required for project, planning around time periods for the project and setting all other related expectations
- Conducted virtual sessions and mentored new associates
Sr. Set up Configuration Analyst
- Worked in Health and Welfare benefits domain
- Converted analysis done by functional system analyst to SQL and mainframes language for efficient implementation of product requirement onto Confidential 's proprietary tools.
- Led the pilot team to launch online benefit services to customers on new website platform and performed beta testing for worldwide launch.
- Performed GUI, Functional and web based unit testing of product.
Set up Configuration Analyst
- Involved in problem solving to debug issues when unexpected results occurred.
- Conducted unit and system testing on products before passing to Quality Assurance team.
Junior System Analyst
- Prepared product requirement document for client Confidential .
- Participated in meeting with client team under System Analyst guidance.
- Performed technical and functional analysis of the work before being sent to India.
- Single point of contact for offshore team in India.
- Handled incidents in production environment for client Confidential .
- Generated reports for clients by writing SQL queries and coding in SAS and did Unit Testing.
- Trained operations team on technical front.
Confidential, Brentwood, New York
Microsoft CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Intern
- Single handed undertook vendor selection process to implement Microsoft CRM 2011.
- Worked on purchasing of Microsoft CRM licenses and its cost analysis.
- Designed workflows for Sales and Marketing department to be a part of CRM implementation.
- Part of MS CRM implementation and post implementation team.