- Program in Management of Software Development from Confidential
- 7+years of Software Development/Software Support experience in Various Technology.
- Team management and people management experience for over 3 years.
- Experience in executing and managing project end to end.
- Executed many BI projects successfully
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle Models (SDLC).
- Good experience of working as a techno functional leader.
- Exposure in Project Estimation, Analysis, End to End Project Management, People Planning and Utilization.
- Hands on experience on agile development.
- Many Confidential customer and client have recognized the service they have received in critical situations.
- Project Management, People Management, Program Management
- Business Process Management
- Risk Management
- Software Quality Management
- Managing Product life cycle
- Aligning with active business partners to workout desired solution
- Business Intelligence (BI). SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), Cognos, Informatica.
- Expert in resolving issues related to SQL Server performance and SQL Server connections.
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012.
- Autosys, Unix, IIS
- Performance tuning, Stored Procedure/ function.
- Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, SVN, Jira.
Consultant Software Support Engineer
Framework: Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010
- Provide advisory and resolution to prestigious clients of Confidential on SQL Server and SSIS, SSRS and SSAS, Power BI, MDS services.
- Worked with Confidential customers on a daily basis to help them in technology challenges and help them troubleshoot and resolve their issues.
- Possess good experience on SSIS performance and design solution, end to end deployment.
- Working in MS as a Part of SQL developer team.
- Very good experience in SQL server connectivity.
- Real time troubleshooting in customer environment on live machines.
- I was responsible for delivering high quality service to Confidential Enterprise customers by solving complex technical problems and helping to pro - actively prevent new issues.
- My responsibility with respect to my technical expertise is to determine the problem and narrow to a specific component while managing the customer’s expectations for resolution.
- Apply expertise to resolve more than one issue at a time. Collaborate across teams and technical product issues leveraging global resources as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Knowledge Sharing Develop workshops for colleagues, aimed to help them ramp with new technology.
- Arrange weekly team conference calls to discuss top issues, open cases and information sharing practices.
- Be innovative and passionate by providing solutions using the latest Confidential technologies.
- Enjoy learning about new technologies, products and tools which can help you find a solution for a specific customer problem.
- Proactive Services Develop workshops for customers and for colleagues.
- Product Quality Identify if customer problem is caused by product defect and if so make the product team aware by filing a bug report or a design change request.
Sr. Software Engineer
Application Name: URSA, ACE, IKON, MERIT
Framework: Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008
- Responsible to understand business requirement in context of business process by working with global business partners and translate business requirement into streamlined documentation and work with application team to design the specific solution.
- Responsible for technical design review, working with stakeholders on project scope, project resource planning and sprint review.
- Accountable for handling escalations and providing solution on major incidents.
- Knowledge sharing within the team and helping peers for route cause analysis, corrective actions.
- Ensuring project meets deadline with expected quality measures.
- Responsible for status reporting, Client engagements & coordinating with the project team for timely completion and quality maintenance of project.
- Carry out Initial Investigation/ problem definition to solution identification and sizing.
- Providing Production support for all the application mentioned above and handling user queries.
- Worked and managed system integration testing, User acceptance testing and Proper execution plan and getting business sign off.
- Accountable for streamlining work process and prioritizing tasks.
- Managed decommissioning projects to reduce cost heads.
- Mitigating risk in all we do daily to avoid rework and business impact by improving business process.
- Carry out build and unit test against specification, Take care of release cycle for multiple applications.
- Successful track record of problem solving and taking initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for diagnosing and addressing underlying system issues, inabilities which are escalated by Business users and make sure SLA is met.
- Performed End to End analysis to make sure new development or issue fix doesn’t bring risk to other supporting application and other dependent systems.
- Was responsible for Identifying processes which need attention and are prone to failure, check for the current safeguard installed, Identify threats to the process, calculate risk factor and post implementation Impact, determining acceptable risk ratio and assigning proposed safeguard if risk level is higher than acceptable risk ratio.
- Being a firm believer of Code review, did troubleshooting and risk analysis for almost all the projects to prevent post release production issues.
- Encouraged analysis and development of Automation systems to remove manual processing overheads.
- Responsible for driving the business process initiatives, Identification of area of improvement, identification of tools and technologies to reduce manual intervention and improve system efficiency, business justification plan for its feasibility, Quantifying the amount of change needed to bring in the change, and measure of time and effort spent by the improved processes as against the amount of time and effort needed by the process getting replaced. Have done documentation, writing codes, implementing the change, testing in UAT and moving working codes to Production.
- Coordinated with various teams across the board to plan and coordinate weekend releases. Coordinated with the BA’s, Architects, DBA’s, SA and Storage teams to prepare the release timeline. This also involved gathering of scripts and codes to be released, documentation on the steps to be followed, plotting of the timeline according to the logical order, scheduling task to resources etc.
- Also, took care of the releasing of codes into Production, UAT and Parallel Prod Environment, Notification and Updates to the Business, Management and Technology groups. Was also involved in the post release activities like Smoke Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Was actively involved for migration of a Reporting application from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008, DTS to SSIS, and SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008. This required gathering of all information to provide estimates to business till complete execution of this project in agile fashion.
- Rich hands on experience in developing and managing simple to complex SSRS and SSAS reports, Hands on experience in developing SSIS package, managing package deployement and batch execution process.
- Working on user initiatives, coding in ASP, Dot Net, SQL server 2005, SQL server 2008, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Oracle, Autosys, Unix and more.
Framework: Visual Studio 2005
- Full Development of Various Modules in VB, C# Dot Net.
- Writing functional Codes in dot net.
- Worked on SQL server 2005.
- Worked extensively on SSRS, SSIS 2005 and SSRS, SSIS 2008.
- Data Import and Export in database
- Dynamic PDF Generation.
- Writing Functions, Stored procedures, Views in MSSQL.
- Database syncing and Performance tuning.
- Query Optimization.
- Writing function and validation in java script.
- Used Ajax controls for better performance and look.
- Taking back up & Setting up production database for every release.
- Deploying the Releases in Web Server.
- Direct Client Interaction. Onsite Coordinator and Developer/Production Support.
- Analyzing and resolving application problems.
- Routine monitoring and maintenance of applications.
- Take complete function and knowledge transfer from Onsite Team.
- Handling User issues, back end job processing, Migration activities and Bug Fixing, Troubleshooting and testing.
- Work on Development Initiatives / user requirement, Process automation.
- Providing Continuos On call support for Production Issues and releases.
Environment: Dot Net, Sql Server2005, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, X-SQL, Telerik Web Controls.
Framework: Visual Studio 2005
- Java Script Validations
- Defect Fixing
- Unit testing
- Client Interaction
- Checking up production server.
- Managing change control and user queries.
- Providing information on user queries.
- Development of new Offer pages every week, developing new SSRS reports.
- Preparing Test cases, Unit testing, Bug Fixing and troubleshooting the technical problems.