Information Technology Professional with extensive experience in full lifecycle system development, release management and implementation, support and . Excellent facilitator and coordinator of processes and procedures to establish and accomplish defined goals. Professional experience spans a variety of industries including pharmaceuticals, medical products, telecommunications R&D and .
- Comprehensive background in troubleshooting, change management, software integration, end - user, and infrastructure resource management.
- Adept in leading and managing software configuration for project development and project teams to achieve timely and cost-effective delivery of complex projects.
- Excellent leadership abilities concerning team initiatives.
- Implementation and support of Electronic Health Records, quality assurance, technical support, and Web Content Management (WCM).
- Configuration/ Release Management
- Quality Assurance/Black Box Testing
- System Integration/Implementation
- Full Lifecycle Development
- Application System Support
- Project Coordination
- Technical Support and
- Product Deployment/Migration
- Incident Management
Windows Client/Server Environment, Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS), Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VISTA), Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Polytron Version Control System (PVCS), DevTrack, Install Shield, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Live Meeting, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Remedy, SQL Server, Relational Database Management System (DBMS), Transact SQL.
Confidential, Naperville, Illinois
- Contributes to the implementation of Office 365 SharePoint platform migration project from Microsoft Office Live for Small Business using agile project management methodology.
- Redeploys Web pages from Microsoft Office Live for Small Business domain to Office 365 SharePoint domain and edits web pages to correct broken links
- Utilizes SharePoint features such as document libraries, issues logs and document workspaces for intranet collaboration team site.
- Established criteria and trained Team for Microsoft Lync 2010 Communication Adoption.
Independent Technical Trainer
- Coordinated and trained external stakeholders on al Resource and Library Automation Application System to meet project constraints.
- Used Oracle to monitor and manage assigned projects preventing duplication of assignments.
- Scheduled and conducted sessions via Microsoft Live Meeting and resolved related technical issues for successful completion of sessions.
Confidential, Juno Beach, Florida
Product Installation/Technical Support Specialist
- Effectively collaborated with all stakeholders to support complex system project deployments.
- Coordinated Confidential product release process, tracked product versions and defects through documentation and communication with developers, ensuring timely problem resolution by development team. This helped to meet requirements and project deadlines.
- Provided Technical Support for released products for both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including Physicians, who utilized the products.
- Wrote technical support frequently asked questions to promote self- help tools that enabled users to address issues independently.
Confidential, Tarrytown, New York
Software Configuration Manager
- Defined, implemented, and maintained software configuration management functions and processes for medical diagnostics system development, assuring quality products and timely releases in compliance with Confidential regulations.
- Analyzed and resolved software and configuration problems in complex multi-tiered global system environments.
- Created configuration management plans for all projects and coordinated the implementation of key changes, including requirements and quality assurance.
- Contributed to all facets of organizational configuration management planning, implementation, and process improvement.
- Maintained departmental compliance with principles and practices that ensured adherence to established change control policy and procedures.
- Performed software builds, trained users on the use of configuration management tools, and managed the information technology infrastructure for the system development lifecycle.
- Assembled and managed baseline software versions through the release process and coordinated with engineering department for drawings pertinent for each release to manufacturing.