- Senior Business & Data Analyst with extensive experience in System and Software implementations.
- Ability to turn strategic thinking into actionable and quantifiable business requirements/specifications
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Mapping, Root Cause Analyst, User Acceptance Testing, Test Case Creation, Project Management and Creating Training Documentation
- Ability to build key relationships across multifunctional units
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Excel
- Power Point
- Windows Server 2008
- SQL Server Management Studio 2012
- Microsoft Access
- SAP Business Objects
Senior Business Analyst
- Supported the development, requirement gathering, and data testing of SAP’s Marketing Intelligence Platform (MIP) system.
- Worked closely with test leads and business users to establish a data comparison testing strategy.
- Performed data comparisons, data quality, data mapping and data cleansing using SQL/Excel/Access as part of database migration project to determine if testing thresholds were met.
- Created trouble tickets associated with testing failures, tracked resolutions and provided senior management weekly testing status metrics.
- Supported the development of regional marketing target select tools, focusing on data requirements, system architecture, and front end integration.
- Created regional business case documentation which defined ROI benefits of marketing initiatives within specific global regions.
- Facilitated weekly meetings with global stakeholders to gather and document business requirements. Received stakeholder signoff of the EMEA Target Select Tool Blueprint.
- Facilitated weekly data quality workshops with global stakeholders to identify data gaps between multiple systems.
- Responded to MIP user community issues and request for assistance.
- Provided system administration tasks for marketing operations line of business servers.
- Provided administration tasks in a Business Objects environment for regional reports.
- Responsible for data quality of MIP Metadata and that request for data changes were align with corporate policies.
Senior Data Analyst
- Analyzed Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) Communications Architectures for Theater Operations and mission support.
- Worked closely with developers providing input to modify proprietary and government tools to meet client needs.
- Carried out root - cause analyses, pro-active tool maintenance and other risk reduction strategies to improve the data product build process reliability.
- Performed user acceptance testing (UAT) on new applications releases.
- Provided subject matter expertise to support the development, validation and training of Data Quality processes and policies.
- Drove efficiency in deliverables by recommending and implementing change to processes in order to save time but ensure integrity and quality of the deliverables.
- Severed as a subject matter expert and liaison between technical personnel and non-technical personnel.
- Interfaced with senior leadership to establish policies and performance objectives, and assess strategic and tactical plans.
- Led a technical staff of six in day-to-day data products build operations.
- Mentored and coached team members and junior analysts.
- Performed resource management, task assignment and project planning.
- Conducted personnel performance appraisals and staff development training sessions.
- Implemented and documented a data analyst training curriculum.
Application Support Analyst
- Member of the Client Services Group, responsible for providing proprietary trading application support for multiple clients on the American Stock Exchange.
- Responsible for identifying user trading requirements and for the development of functional specifications to meet business user needs.
- Responsible for the rollout and upgrades of new application software.
- Responsible for coordinating with the network group and developers to resolve connectivity and performance related issues.
- Responsible for evaluating business needs, cost effectiveness and technical viability.
- Engaged in the planning and testing of financial disaster recovery procedures.
- Technical Liaison between clients and the American Stock Exchange.
- Responsible for evaluating market data services based on business needs, cost effectiveness and technical viability.
- Responsible for maintaining an ongoing inventory of client’s IT environments.