- Multilingual Human Resources Professional/Payroll Administrator with significant, progressive experiences within diverse businesses environments, including Corporate Offices and Distribution Centers.
- Expertise encompasses coordination, execution and supervision of activities affecting efficiency and profitability, including financial control and record - keeping functions.
- A computer literate team player member possessing highly developed organizational and interpersonal skills, expertise in maintaining productive employee relations, and the commitment and capacity to meet established objectives.
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Payroll Manager/ HRIS Analyst
- Process and reconcile bi-monthly payroll for 5 companies including expats.
- Audit and complete data entry of information into the payroll system (garnishment, direct deposits, overtime calculation, terminations)
- Maintain several excel spreadsheets; multi column/row and formula based.
- Perform payroll tasks; banking, 401(k) reports, positive pay, and check reconciliation.
- Compiling EEO Affirmative Action and Retention reports.
- Maintains employee’s records and personnel files
- Maintain the electronic and paper payroll files.
- Assist with audits, surveys, and censuses.
- Responsible for the mail including sorting through and sending to other locations when necessary.
- Work closely with management to resolve associate issues/complaints
- Administers attendance programs and performance review program
- Generate reports as needed
- Answering benefits questions and helping during enrollment
- Provide daily back-up phone support to Receptionist during breaks and absences
- General clerical support to HR department including e-mailing and photocopying
- Other duties as assigned as they relate to the attainment of departmental and company objectives
- Currently working on implementing information system for HR use, include manually creating employee electronic files, earnings and deductions codes and accumulators, individual pay data grids for specific employee’s needs, etc.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Provided functional and technical expertise to support the HRIS system.
- Perform daily input, ensuring accurate and timely completion, of all HR data including, all new hires, employee enrollments, employment status changes and updates.
- Oversee HRIS data integrity and conducts system audits on a regular basis.
- Create and provide ad-hoc and basic reports for end-users as needed. Maintain a directory of standard reports for queries using appropriate reporting tools.
- Recommend processes and policies that enhance the accuracy and prompt processing of all actions to ensure that business needs are fully met.
- Provide support to Human Resources staff and end users of HR developed applications.
- Provide update reports to payroll/finance to assure the payroll is completed with undated status changes information.
- Download system require data to feed into and support all HR related systems. (ADP, Stromberg and Paychex).
- Maintain communication with software vendors to assist with system problems, upgrades or custom developments.
- Maintain required documentation for external auditors
Confidential - Piscataway, NJ
- Ensures complete and accurate data are used during updates to the HRIS, organized in a consistent format using business rules.
- Identify and analyze areas of issues or concerns and make recommendation to his/her manager for proper actions
- Responsible for centrally-using and maintaining and updating HR Business Support intranet web site using company applications e-documents, such as templates, CMS, etc.
- Functions as the go to person for the HRIS, with the knowledge of system centralized support services provided to HR clients, such as employment verification, rules and security protocols to reset passwords, set up self-service accounts, and manage service accounts, as well as to respond appropriately to ad-hoc requests due to unique reporting needs by internal and external HR client communities
- Identifies and uses the correct process to follow in adding new records, updating and terminating existing records based on a specific employment activity (e.g., hiring, rehiring, classification changes, termination, etc.).
Confidential - Rutherford, NJ
Regional HRIS Specialist
- Responsible for quality of data and accuracy of information contained in the HRIS at all times within the region
- Administered employee and position management in Global Human Resources Information System (ETWeb), and make other changes on necessary on behalf of the region
- Serve as the expert in the use of the HRIS and e-recruitment tool in the region
- Administered access and rights that are given to the different types of users within the region in liaison with the HRIS Systems Corporate Manager and in accordance with the company’s policy
- Undertake small project management assignments and acts as project specialist / manager in conjunction with the HRIS Systems Corporate Manager for HRIS projects in the region
- Issued regular reports and statistics out of the HRIS and e-recruitment tools to allow efficient use of employee data to the management
- Promoted the use of new modules as they are launched, assisting with the design and delivery of training and providing support to implementation
- Monitored the HRIS system and all interfaces within the region on behalf of the HRIS Systems Corporate and managed to ensure they function properly
- Trained HR users, employees and Managers on the use of HRIS solutions
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Payroll Administrator/ HR Coordinator
- Timely and accurate processing and disbursement of payroll for over 300 exempt and non-exempt employees on a bi-weekly basis using ADP Payroll System.
- Ensured payroll records and reports were in compliance with US government/tax regulations including auditing commission calculations, SUI, and management of all payroll audits.
- Computed wage and overtime payments associated with timecard errors, retroactive pay, leaves of absence, garnishments, child-support orders, tax levies, paycheck reversals, benefit accruals, severance pay and any other wage adjustments that may arise.
- Managed and maintained the time and attendance system and Paid Time Off usage for both exempt and non-exempt employees using ADP Time and Attendance System.
- Assisted the Human Resources Department with the process and implementation of new HRIS System (ADP PayExpert) and all new hire information into the ADP HR Benefits System and verified that all necessary documentation and forms were properly completed and collected.
- Provided benefit communication materials and training for maximum employee participation and understanding of the benefit plan offerings including health, dental, short and long-term care, flex-spending accounts, 401k, cobra administration, workers' compensation, disability.
- Responsible for a variety of benefit-related duties including mailing of new-hire kits, data input into ADP HR Benefits system, processing of new hire enrollments, change in family status information, termination transactions etc.
- Assisted with open-enrollment process and new hire/rehire enrollments throughout the year and complied with federal, state, and local legal requirements, prepared and filed 5500 and other required documents
- Provided direct benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, courteous resolution.