- Quick learner of both technology and business issues with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or in team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to interact well with customers/clients.
- SQL Server/DB2
- VB .NET
- JQuery cURL
- Windows NT/2K
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, enter sales leads, invoices, track inventory issues, handle customer issues, file records, enter data into Quickbooks, make reports as necessary.
- Added interactive Google map service area to website.
- Optimize website SEO.
- Developed sales lead entry application.
- Optimized website load speed 33%.
- Deployed Google Analytics and Webmaster tools.
L loyd Incorporated
- Generate dynamic/parameterized web - based reports from Fourth Shift ERP system database for sales & marketing utilizing SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, ADO, Visual Basic .NET.
- Persistence, caching, encryption, forms/Windows/SQL authentication security models.
- Developed Stability Chamber Information Tracking System using Visual Basic .NET, ODBC
- Troubleshoot various third party vendor software issues.
- Network, Database, Desktop Support & Troubleshooting.
- Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition deployment and support.
- Windows Server Update Services testing and deployment.
- HP BL460C Blade Server Insight Manager.
- Veritas/Symantec Backup Exec.
IT Application Associate
- Research/Develop specifications and write basic to moderately complex technical programs. Analyze code, test, debug, implement, document and maintain those programs/systems.
- Provide third party software support for multiple business unit customers.
- Create/Enhance reports using simple to moderately complex SQL queries.