- More than 15 years of experience in IT industry and more than 10 years as a Siebel/Actuate/OBIEE/BI Publisher Consultant.
- Six years of experience, strong in design, development and upgrade skills in multiple Actuate Reporting, custom scripting and parameterized, Crosstab, Master Detail etc. reporting Systems. Experience in Actuate to BI publisher conversion. Also developed new BI reports according to Business requirements.
- Strong Siebel skills with experience in Call Center, Siebel Financial Services, Field Service, Siebel Sales, Siebel Automotive, EIM, workflow management, Assignment manager. Experience in business components, business objects, applets Views, Screen, eScript and reporting using Actuate.
- Experience in implementation and customization of Siebel 7.x, Siebel 2000 & Siebel 99.
- Good knowledge and working experience with Application Upgrading from Siebel 6.3 to Siebel 7.5
- Strong analytical skills used in business and requirements analysis for a variety of industries. Worked with Actuate e. Report Designer professional, eSpreadsheet designer, Actuate Active Portal, Actuate eReport Server, Actuate iServer, Actuate Management Console, Actuate e.Spreadsheet Engine.
- Experience and knowledge with web servers/proxy setup and administration such as Apache, Tomcat, IBM Websphere, IIS, PWS etc.
- Experience in developing stored procedures using PL/SQL, T - SQL and calling them from Actuate.
- Experience in analyzing the data, performance tuning the Actuate Reports and related SQL Queries.
- Experience in Banking, Health Care, Manufacture Industries.
- Strong technical skills in Java,VB, HTML, Java Script, VB Script, Crystal Reports, ASP, JSP, XML, Servlets, VBA and other web technologies.
- Strong database knowledge in Oracle, SQL Server. Knowledge in ODBC connectivity.
- Highly skilled in Oracle DBA activities like installation, Tablespace creation and management, performance tuning, backup & recovery, RMAN, database triggers and procedures etc.
- Worked with windows based systems and UNIX systems.
- Good Experience in Manual and Automated-testing using WinRunner, TestDirector, QuickTestPro, Load Runner.
- Good experience in the development of test plans and test cases and possess expertise in Business Functionality Testing, Volume Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Integration Testing, Documentation and Regression Testing.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills. Strong documentation and testing skills.
- Can work in a team and as an individual.
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase
Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, C, Java
Reporting Tools: Actuate, Crystal Reports, BO, OBIEE, BI Publisher
CRM/ETL: Siebel 7.x, Informatica
Web Servers: IIS, PWS
GUI: Visual Basic, PowerBuilder
Web: HTML, DHTML, Java/VBScript, ASP, JSP
O/S: Unix, Windows NT/XP/2000/98/95, DOS
Sr. Siebel/OBIEE/BI publisher
- Gathered business requirements for reports, created Impact analysis Documents, High Level Solution Documents and Solution design documents.
- Created Integration objects and deployed on Server.
- Developed reports and attached reports to Siebel views.
- Created XML, RTF and XLIFF files for reports development.
- Used BIP Template coding for business requirements.
- Used sub template concept for BI publisher reports.
- Developed multi-lingual reports for Romania, Sweden, France, Nether Lands and Norway.
- Uploaded related language files on BI Publisher Server.
- Created various reports like Job Plan report, Service Invoice with Detail, Item Summary, Fixed Price Summary, Amount Summary, Credit Memo, Customer Quote, Parts Quote, Parts Return, Claims and Whole Goods Document Reports.
- Created customized BI publisher reports by using Analysis and Excel sheets in OBIEE 11g. Created JDBC connection and assigned roles.
- Created Datamodels, Datasets, Parameters, Lovs for BI publisher reports.
- Attached Reports to Dashboards. For Parameters used BI publisher link instead of creating Prompts.
- Used weblogic console for creating users and EM for Application roles, policies and log files.
- Migrated catalog (Report folder) from Dev to test, UAT and Production.
Technical Environment: Siebel Automotive 188.8.131.52, Siebel Tools, Clear case, MS Office, Oracle, OBIEE 11g, BI Publisher, Solaris.
Sr.Siebel/Actuate/BI publisher developer
- Involved in OLTP (Actuate & BI Publisher) and also in Siebel configuration.
- Involved as one man team for Actuate/BI publisher reports.
- Translate the business requirements into system requirements for the development or configuration.
- Involved in creation of Technical Design Documents based on functional specifications.
- Estimated the efforts of the requirements given by the client, by using Function Point analysis.
- Prototypes for Demos to client.
- Created Integration Objects in Siebel tools and deployed in Siebel client.
- Developed barcode reports, chart reports, Parameterized, Master Detail reports.
- Used sub template logic for complex report.
- Uploaded reports on report server.
- Generated reports in PDF format.
- Developed position based reports that will have 30 labels on each page where user can select any position from where labels can be started printing.
- Configured BIP connect strings as OBIEE source.
- Installed BIP as standalone and configured to connect to Siebel
- Attached reports to Siebel views.
Technical Environment: Siebel Sales 7.8, Siebel Tools, Oracle10g, Actuate 7, OBIEE 10g and BI Publisher, SP2, Windows NT 2003, Sun Solaris.
Siebel/BI publisher Specialist
- Gathered requirements from Business and Prepared Technical Design Documents for the business requirements.
- Created Business Components, Business Objects, Links, PickList, Screen, Views, Applets and Integration Objects by using Siebel tools.
- Created Reports Meter Summary Draft, Sales template - Internal, Custom Template - External, Product Presentment Generic (Complex) Reports.