- Strategic and goal - oriented Oracle application specialist with extensive management experience and technical expertis e.
- Visionary leader and highly effective manager with a proven track record recruiti ng, developing and mentoring diverse technical teams both on and offshore .
- Adept at understanding bus iness processes and collaborating with senior management to desi gn and manage technology infrastructure that supports org anizational growth.
- Evaluates new and emerging trends in business technology identify opportunities for improvement to existing infrastructure and manage implementation lifecycle.
- Admirable experience in implementing Dynamics AX/Axapta
- Familiarity in ERP implementation environment
- Good knowledge of major activities for Dynamics AX implementation
- Expert in Tier 1 ERP solutions (JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, IFS)
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Skilled in SSAS SQL Server Analysis services
- Outstanding organizational, decision making and communications skill
Chief Technology Officer
- Align Confidential ’s technology vision with its business strategy by integrating its processes with the appropriate technologies. Held responsible and will lead all aspects of developing and implementing technological initiatives within Confidential Group during customer development and business proposal responses. Preserve and expand all existing enterprise systems, while providing architectural direction in resolving technology-related issues in support of information business operations and core company values.
- Manages all Confidential projects and the technology department of the organization. Become the executive sponsor of the availability of robust and reliable technology platforms. Chief Modeler of software development by forging links inside and outside of Confidential Group. Disseminate clarity and common sense to challenging technical issues.
- Present functional leadership in the delivery of an R&D department, the generation of new products and ideas. As the functional leader, manage the R&D department, follow budgets and schedules for R&D projects, and ensure coordination between R&D and other departments in Confidential .
- Offer strategic direction to integrate R&D strategy with corporate strategy. Ensure all essential Confidential technical competencies are met and aligned with Confidential ’s strategy. If Confidential changes its strategy, mission or focus, the CTO will change the R&D direction as well. Actively own the guidance of the corporate strategy and the organization’s strategic decision making process. Serve as the executive trusted advisor to the President and CEO, specifically when acquiring/addressing new technology.
- Pilot all aspects of Confidential ’s technology development and architectural methods when capturing business development opportunities. Employ executive technical management in directing, developing, and establishing win themes, differentiators as well as compelling need capabilities, which ties to the future growth of Confidential . Determine all technical approaches, procedures and methodologies to achieve the business objectives. Anticipate changes and adjust vision and direction accordingly to keep Confidential ’s competitive edge.
- Lead the customer service management in regards to Confidential technologies while securing the continuance of technical standards. Develop and manage external tactical partnerships via networking within the local business technology community. Oversee the project management within the IT department; provide technical structure to adapt to different challenges/demands which will arise daily. Possess a strong quantitative thinking combined with analytical skills.
- Direct and provide excellent customer facing/service skills, displaying sound decision making, based on a good grasp of the requirements. Show savvy ability and determination to drive forward the technological direction of the organization while working in a fast paced, challenging and frequently changing environment.
- Lead Confidential in negotiations in dealings with suppliers, internal staff and partners. Acutely involved with formulating intellectual property (IP) strategies and exploiting proprietary technologies. In a case where primary technology concerns do involve developing (or marketing) new technology solutions, I will represent these concerns at the executive level.