- Over 9 years of experience in Information Technology Industry with expertise in developing Business Intelligence applications.
- Expert in all phases of SDLC Methodology, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise wide applications, Data Warehousing and Web Applications.
- Posses in depth knowledge of Business Objects 6.5/XI R2/R3. Experience in tools like Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, XCelsius, BCA, Performance Manager, Designer, CMC and Infoview
- Experience in Universes, Ad - hoc Query Development, translating business requirements into reporting solutions, Design & Development of Reports, Report Publishing, Automated Report Generation and Document Security.
- Excellent report design skills, including the ability to quickly gather design requirements and creating complex, professionally formatted, readable reports in Crystal enterprise.
- In depth knowledge in Crystal Reports including experience in creating linked sub reports, drill down, SQL expressions, advanced formulas.
- Proficient in organizing folders, objects, groups, users and servers using Central Management Console.
- Strong conceptual background and experience with databases like Oracle 8 i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2005/2008 R2, and MS Access 2003/2007/2008. In depth knowledge in PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, SQL *Plus & MS-SQL.
- Excellent knowledge in RDBMS concepts with Database Objects creation such as Tables, User Defined Data Types, Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions.
- Experience creating, populating and maintaining data mart
- Good command on designing reports using XCelsius dashboard and using Xcelsius designer.
- Expertise in data extraction transforming and loading (ETL) data from disparate data sources using SSIS 2008/2005. Experience in creating Jobs, Alerts and schedule SSIS Packages.
- In depth knowledge in Lawson Business Intelligence and extensively used Lawson bursting technology.
- Proven ability to interact, negotiate and communicate with clients and staff at all levels.
- Highly successful in managing a variety of projects including human resources, financial application, health care application, case management application.
- Highly skilled, motivated team player with excellent organization skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2003/2005/2008 R2, SQL Plus, Sybase, MS-Access, DB2
- SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler, SQuirreL SQL Client, ODBC, OLAP, TOAD
- Lawson Business Intelligence, Business Objects XI/R2/R3 (Crystal Reports 2008, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, CMC, XCelsius, Infoview, Designer, Import Wizard, Publishing Wizard, Broadcast Agent, Supervisor, Dashboard)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Adobe Products, Microsoft Office(Access, Excel, Word, Power Point) Quick Books, PDF Content Splitter
- MS Project 2002/2003
- Windows 98/NT/2000/2003/XP/7
Business Objects Developer
- Participated in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
- Designed, developed, modified and maintained Universes using Designer XI R2 for ad hoc and canned reports.
- Created Joins, Cardinalities, Resolved loops using Aliases and Contexts, Classes, Sub Classes, Dimension Objects, Measure objects, Conditions and Prompts in multiple universes. Checked the Integrity of Universes and exported the Universes to Repository so that it is available to the users.
- Prepared month - end reports such as screening, program admission, intake transaction, assessments and discharge reports using crystal reports.
- Created complicated ad-hoc reports including sub-reports, graphical reports, formula base and well-formatted reports according to user requirements.
- Set up reports to run at specific date and time and scheduled them to generate in different formats such as Excel, PDF and RTF using InfoView portal.
- Created and managed users, user groups, servers, database connections and user privileges using CMC.
- Created reports using various features like Master/Detail, Charts, Cross tabs, Slice-Dice, Drill and Web-Enabling the reports using Web Intelligence.
- Designed and developed Dashboards using XCelsius.
- Responsible to talk to business users and finalize on any enhancements/new requirements needed by reporting department.
Software: Business Objects XI R2/R3 (Crystal Reports, Designer, Central Management Console, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, InfoView, Oracle 9i, TOAD)
Business Objects Developer
- Interacted with Users to know their Business views while gathering the Report requirements and provided Several Report Mock - ups to finalize the requirements.
- Worked on Various Remedy Systems for reporting all the Incident General, Problem General and Change General Tickets that are submitted by internal Confidential resources using remedy systems.
- Created Webi reports ranging from Complex reports to simple display reports such as Data Quality Reports, Asset Management Reports, Production Support Metrics etc.
- Extensively used Business Objects functionalities like Slice and Dice, Drill Down, Alerter, Ranking, Highlighting, Formulae and created tables and displayed the data using vertical/horizontal/crosstab etc.
- Created Charts, filters and inserted Breaks in designing reports.
- Scheduled jobs in CMC by Daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis and export the results in Excel and sent the report to the user thru Email.
- Worked on creating complex Dashboards using WEBI with Drill filters and Input controls and also worked on creating hyperlinks using Open Document and passed the Input control and drill filter selections via the Open document to open the detail Report
- Created many Variables with Custom Formulas and merged Dimensions from multiple Queries to meet the reporting needs to view them in a single list report
- Assisted end users with the reports for best practices to create their own adhoc reports
- Performed QA, UAT and beta testing before roll out to production
- Wrote documentation for future technical and user reference. Developed user guides to users to understand reports.
Software: Business Objects XI/R3(Designer, CMC, InfoView), Oracle 11g
Lawson Business Intelligence Analyst
- Created ad - hoc reports, queries and data extracts and was responsible for maintaining the integrity of the reports in Crystal Enterprise and the Lawson Business Intelligence.
- Deployed and scheduled Reports using Lawson Business Intelligence Portal (LBI) to generate reports such as daily, weekly, monthly sales analysis by (Salons, District, and Region), Payroll Sales Analysis, Top Performer Report, Monthly New Hire/Re Hire
- Reports, Stability, Retention and Turnover Reports, Census Report.
- Extensively used bursting technology to burst crystal reports or portions of the report within Lawson Business Intelligence application to multiple individuals, with content automatically tailored to each recipient.
- Extensively used Report Management, Group Management, Rights Management, Server Administration and Delivery Administration with in LBI and supported ongoing maintenance of Business Intelligence Systems.
- Implemented complex business requirement in backend using efficient stored procedures and flexible functions and facilitated easy implementation to the front end application.
- Created Jobs, Alerts and scheduled SSIS packages. Extensively used Derived Columns, Condition Split, Aggregate, Execute SQL Task, Data Flow Task, and Execute Package Task.
- Migrated data from different sources (Flat files, Excel spreadsheets, Access and Oracle, AS400, Lotus Notes) to SQL Server datamart using SQL server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Managed and evaluated tickets assigned using At-Task to ensure proper troubleshooting of issues, re-assigning tickets to appropriate resources when applicable.
- Worked closely with the Payroll Architect, Financial Systems Manager, Cash Management, Accounting to define document and adhere to standards for report development.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, supporting Lawson LBI in both Development and Production servers/environments.
Software: Crystal Reports XI/2008, Lawson Business Intelligence, MS SQL Server 2005/2008 R2, MS Visual Studio 2005/2008 (SSIS), Data Transformation Services (DTS), DB2, Oracle 11g