Proven leader with an astute understanding of leveraging strategies to manage change and support organizational growth for business, social and political organizations. Strategic thinker passionate about analyzing high level business problems and providing expert advice.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Planning
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Team Collaboration
- Research & Analysis
- Proposal Development
- Process Analysis
- Financial Processes
- Relationship Networks
Confidential, San Francisco, CA / Portland, OR
- Evaluated client capture processes and collaborated with teams to implement best catalog configurations.
- Develop data sheets of company and business unit projected and targeted revenue growth.
- Extract data and develop data sheets that describe market share comparison for top competitors.
- Conduct fact based research and financial data analysis to support customer segmentation analysis.
- Conduct CXO level interviews to identify business perspectives that have strategic impact to project.
- Document existing processes and assisted in identifying and recommending process improvements.
- Led and identified new requirements for the purpose of developing new client relations database.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Evaluated, recommended, and implemented solutions for the world’s largest online auction and a leading provider of solutions for storing, managing, protecting, and retaining data.
- Spearheaded design of purchasing catalog system to streamline asset management processes.
- Evaluated existing purchasing process and collaborated with teams to implement purchase configurations.
- Created a solution to improve monitoring and accounting of untaggable and untrackable assets.
- Conducted analysis and provided recommendations to improve insight into storage reporting practices.
- Strengthened the Indian - American political voice and presence on Capitol Hill through the development of campus organizations and partnership with professional networking organizations.
- Analyzed student profiles at multiple major university campuses across the country, identified target list of universities which would maximize Indian-American sponsorship and maintained strong brand for Confidential .
- Developed and finalized national campus growth strategy during annual Confidential leadership conference.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Played key role in assisting a 200-person transition team in identifying and documenting Confidential ’s current PeopleSoft IT support procedures and developing processes to transition support structure offshore.
- Performed program management role for six hardware and software outsourcing projects for Confidential .
- Assessed and improved process flows for Sprint’s customer care organization and designed an Access application to track changes to customer care’s user requirements.
- Evaluated loan accounting financial processes and transactions to determine gaps in PeopleSoft upgrades and provided inputs for a custom applications requirements document for Confidential .
- Conducted research and analysis on government market opportunities, pipeline, and expected growth, analyzed client mix, researched top government contractors, and recommended go-to-market strategies.
- Gathered security requirements, designed PeopleSoft 8.9 security objects, and administered multiple PeopleSoft environments for the District of Columbia.