- Currently in pursuit of a Masters in Business Analytics/Data Science. Career objective to obtain a position working with Big Data, building analytical models, performing statistical analytics and inference on data to optimize business performance. Have extensive knowledge in Marketing, Accounting and Information Technology. High level of experience in IT including; software design, implementation, training, project and change management. High level of experience in Accounting as well as Marketing. Currently hold two Bachelor degrees in Accounting and Marketing.
- Review detailed analyses of fixed asset general ledger accounts, and forecast depreciation expenditure on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Coordinate the end of month closing process to ensure all corporate deadlines are met and information is presented in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare monthly financial reports, reconcile complex fixed asset accounts, generate ad - hoc reports, and provide reports to management regarding significant expenditure fluctuation
- Provide support for accountants and external departments in general accounting and related functional areas for the Concur system.
- Identify and resolve unusual variances caused by complex financial accounting structures.
- Work with project teams and internal departments to develop and deliver training for the Phoenix Advertising and AR system. As well as the APT Advertising and AR systems.
- Test Phoenix and APT AR release items for development team.
- Develop Monarch report modules that helps senior management analyze compensation, revenues, and other cash expenditures.
- Plan, budgeting, and forecasting on a yearly, monthly and weekly basis.
- Concur Administrator for Enterprises within the Corporate Finance Center structure.
- Train new hires on software. Implement new accounting software in CFC Enterprise locations.
Confidential - Davenport, IA
Project Manager/Support Specialist
- Implement Advertising and A/R software at Confidential, Inc. various newspaper sites nationwide.
- Provide Support to Controllers, Production, and Advertising users at Confidential, Inc. newspaper, on technical software issues.
- Test new Advertising and A/R software for development team at Confidential, Inc.
- Serve as a trainer on Phoenix Conversion and Implementation team, for Controllers, Business Office, as well as Advertising personnel.
- Research software issues reported by Controllers, and Advertising teams to detect BUGs, or technical issues in the software program.
- Serve as a member of the Change Management Development team of both Advertising, A/R systems at Confidential, Inc.
- Author software training and documentation materials for corporate users as well as end users.
- Work closely with Confidential, Inc. controllers nationwide to program rates into each newspaper database.
- Build databases for A/R and Advertising Teams at various Confidential, Inc. newspaper sites.
- Maintain Customer Information and aging accuracy during system conversions.
- Work with Developers for both Phoenix and APT advertising and A/R systems to help trouble shoot, problem solve, and develop new system enhancements.
- SharePoint Administrator for Conversion Projects
- Run SQL Queries and procs for data mining and problem resolution.
Confidential - Davenport, IA
Center Operations Director
- Directs and supervises employees engaged in Center operations.
- Formulates annual budgets and monthly review of Center financials.
- Recommends cost saving methods to improve efficiency of Center.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Hires, trains, and evaluates Center operations' employees in consultation with Human Resources. Assists
- Center Medical Director with the hiring, training, disciplining and terminating of back office personnel.
- Assists in developing and maintaining new policies, procedures and training programs for the Center.
- Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Assists sales and marketing efforts by conducting various events such as on-site tours and training Center personnel to present clinic services to clients to ensure achievement or overachievement of established goals.
- Provides technical support and/or resources to client and Center personnel as needed (i.e., ADA, DOT regulations).
- Manages on-site nursing services provided by Center to client companies, including billing counseling, and supervision of on-site personnel.
- Supports Leadership Team to identify problems with service to clients.
- Ensures all certifications are current.
- Supervises testing by medical staff to ensure proper performance.
- Participates in work of subordinates to facilitate productivity and customer service or overcome difficult aspects of work.