Senior Data Analyst/ Report Developer with an emphasis on db solutions for Business Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Business Objects XI, SSIS, SSRS, TOAD, and ETL. Analyze and Validate Data. Interpret customer business needs and translate into operational requirements. Worked on various client projects using SQL skills to verify data, create and publish reports as well as analyze problems. Build SQL queries and Stored Procedures, Database Reports.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server Enterprise, DB2, Teradata, Data Stage, Sybase, Access, MYSQL
Tools: /Packages Crystal Report, Info View, Business Objects, BOXI R2, SSRS, COGNOS, Toad, Red Prairie reporting tool, LextEdit SQL tool, People Soft, Frontier, SSIS, Actuate, FileZilla,Informatica, MS Office, SharePoint, Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows 2007//NT/2000/XP, UNIX.
Senior Database/BI Developer
- Worked at Mortgage Banking Escrow Admin department to create reports and scheduled Queries in Business Objects using Oracle data base.
- Write/modify SQL scripts in Access database, Import Tables, Validate data and Test report Data results.
- Gather business requirements, contact users for request clarification.
- Run Daily Standard Access reports, download files, import Loans to run Adhoc queries in BO and Access.
- Completed COGNOS 10 Report Studio beginners and advance online and in lass .
Data Analyst/ETL Load Tester
- Worked on Generic Costing Project to automate the manual Generic Sourcing team’s process from Cost Analysis to Manufacturer Engagement utilizing Business Process Management (BPM). Organizing, Analyzing and maintaining the data collected from diverse sources.
- Created Test Plan, SQL Scripts to test ETL data, ETL Mapping documents to move Data from Teradata, Oracle, and Flat Files to IBM DB2 and Tearadata Databases using IBM DataStage Director, Designer. Run jobs/Sequences in Director and monitor job run and verify job logs.
- QC testing of BOBJ(Reports), Xcelcius(Dashboard), Nightly Jobs and Adhoc Coaches
Senior Report/ Data Analyst (Consultant)
- Designed Crystal reports and publish reports on Info View, build/ amend SQL scripts and query using in MS SQL Server 2008 R2. Create Views to build reports.
- Gathered business requirements and information to write sql query and reports, test data, report layout and schedule reports per user request.
Report/ Data Base Developer (Consultant)
- Develop, update, modify, and repair Reports for packing list, Bill of Lading, Labels, Month end and Year end reports.
- Create / amend scripts and query using LextEdit and Toad sql tools. Use FileZilla FTP application to upload or download multiple files.
- Receive business requirements, gather information, and translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop reports for use in business.
- On completion of a service request execute testing sample data - sets to ensure the output and submit patch to upload reports/files to testing environment.
- Duties involve collecting information, comply with client’s requirement, designing, building, testing, implementing and sometimes supporting reports using sql and report development tools.
DW Report Developer (Consultant)/
- Developed Reports and Stored Procedures on MS Reporting Services (SSRS) per user requirements.
- Update and modify query and reports as requested upon UAT.
- Upload reports on report server pages.Built
- ETL packages for the Data warehouse project using MS SSIS Designer.
- Modify/add/customize items per individual package requirements.
- Perform Unit Testing and complete Migration checklist.
- Test planning and execution, write test scripts, sp specs, verify queries and Validate data.
Senior Crystal Developer
- Built and designed Crystal reports through ODBC connection to Oracle database and utilized Crystal as an ETL tool to process and send bank data through Admin scheduler.
- Update Recollector Lookup tables, Create date time batch files.
- Work on Frontier Recon Database to validate data, create and modify reports.
- Developed Intercompany Detail and Control Files for Treasury Work Stations applications.
- Created Crystal reports based on People soft queries per user documents.
- Modify and update query and reports as requested upon UAT.
- Complete technical design to meet functional requirements and future.
- Train Company employees on Crystal report, PS query, Oracle SQL qry, and testing report data.
Business Object Report Consultant
- Updated BO reports and queries to match clients existing records and business rules.
- Worked on adhoc queries, reports, scheduling and deliver reports using Infoview .
- Assisted in testing data, data validation during system conversion and upgrade claim application.
Crystal Report Developer/ SQL DB Analyst
- Developed Crystal reports and published in Frontier Recon Report site following User Acceptance Testing.
- Gathered report requirements and validated data with business units.
- Using Frontier Recon application created new client accounts, organized formatters, loaded large data volumes of incoming files with high-performance ETL product Ab Initio.
- Checked data quality in test and production environment.
- Created stored procedures and reports in SQL 2008 and SSRS.
- Converted existing legacy Access reports to SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Uploaded reports to reporting server and set up subscriptions.
- Worked on Actuate e- Reporting to re-create stored procedures to produce reports on MS Reporting Services.
Crystal Report Analyst
- .Modified existing reports and built new Crystal reports per user requirements.
- Provided to employees to create Crystal reports through ODBC connection to their SQL server database.
- Analyzed SQL query script and researched report data.
- Created views and table synonym on BI database.
- Run ad hoc queries and reports Developed and published reports on Crystal Viewer, set up Business Object Management console per user requirement to schedule parameters, run and export report in PDF, Excel, CSV or XML.
- Created Statements in XML format, read XML files to test data and export to users.
- Report amendments and validate report data on BI database and Production database during conversion to Mactive application 8.0.
- Developed SQL-queries/procedures for database and backend testing.
- Worked with business teams to prepare, prioritize and deliver reports for all functional areas across the organization.
- Created User Acceptance Test plan for reports.
- Ran BI-Populator to test data in Production database and BI database.
- Testing Statements Run, Ad Base E, System Admin - Email Configuration.
- Updated Confirmation Ticket reports and logos.
- Gathered business requirements, designed and developed and modified financial and operational reports and programs for all businesses.
- Meeting with end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and identify and resolve database issues.
BI Developer/Data Analyst
- Designed and Created SSIS packages to provide information to the user thru flat files, CSV, Excel and Access.
- Created views and SQL queries to Import tables from DB2 database to SQL server to generate reports.
- Evaluated information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs.
- Generated feature-rich Reports on SQL Server Reporting services, Deploy reports on report server, Schedule and Deliver Reports through Subscriptions, Export results in Excel, XML, CSV, and TXT or in Access table.
- Created SQL Scripts, Stored procedure and ad hoc request queries on MS SQL Server and IBM DB2 database.
- Developed, executed, and maintained database test scripts and test plans. Was responsible for data validation, data integrity and research queries and report data.
- QA testing of codes and report output. Data Search and data analysis. Communicated and collaborated with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Evaluate and review the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reporting systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
Crystal Report Developer/Analyst
- Analyzed and gathered information to amend existing Budget Master Reports.
- Modified Crystal Queries and Reports to meet production requirements, Data Validation and Report Testing.
- Created script to change/update Data Source Location of Main Report and Sub reports.
Crystal Report Writer
- Created standard and advanced reports, cross tab reports, chart reports, and summary drill down reports.
- Published Reports on Crystal Web server.
- Mentored 2CO employees on Crystal Reports.
- Provided input to 2CO employee in designing and generating reports
- Designed additional report format / layout for 2CO future use.
ETL Data Analyst/Developer
- Extracted, transformed, and loaded data from Teradata (data warehouse) to Oracle target.
- Summarized, aggregated, transformed and loaded data required for the data warehouse/operational data store.
- Developed ETL standards and templates.
- Validated data and created program design specification.
- Used pre - defined transformation rules.
Data Analyst (Consultant)
- Data search and data analysis of Scientific, Medical, Bio medical and chemical data files using STN Messenger, Anavist tool and UNIX.
- Data mapping with XML Schema using file design for standard file format and DataBase producer files.
- QA Testing of transformation code, mini files and master load files with Load Trace Tool.
- Design standard collections specification for the input files.
- Maintain ongoing collections support for update and changes.
Report/Data Analyst (Consultant)
- Designed flexible reports from almost any data source.
- Used extensive formatting and interactivity options to empower end users with business information.
- Created custom Crystal Reports that use data in relational database.
- Developed design specifications for reports, validated and tested data for reports.
- Gathered report requirement information through Excel spread sheet, Intranet Websites, Flat files, Power Point Visio, Access linked tables as well as via conference call and meeting with data source group along with the Requestor and End Users.
- Responsible for researching multiple mapping questions that arise during the various Confidential data matchi processes with Confidential data and provided expertise in what to look for to ensure accurate data.
Data Warehouse Analyst / IT Strategy (Consultant)
- Utilized Informatica (maps and workflows) to validate data and execute test plans while moving data from development to test to production.
- Created Informatica scripts to monitor the successes or failures sessions.
- Check Informatica source definitions, expression transformations and target definitions.
- Searched database, built query, scheduled processes and script execution to manage development environment.
- Provided data warehouse pipeline support, research and data analysis.
- Developed SQL Queries on SYBASE, MS SQL Server, and IBM DB2 to pull data from Vantive production database.
- Created Crystal Reports with parameters and charts, customize reports per user request.
- Used Cognos ReportNet Web applications to create, modify, and distribute ad hoc and managed reports.