A strategic thinking detailed manager with an exemplary record of leading operations. Recognized for motivating employees to achieve their optimum levels of productivity in all aspects of operations. Strong business acumen, coupled with an excellent reputation in human resource management, leadership, and customer service. Ability to identify areas of deficiency and develop effective solutions to achieve goals and/or objectives in a short time period, while working in a fast pace and diverse environment. Customer focused and multi - tasked, along with excellent communication and organizational skills.
CORE LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
Employee development & training Managing & executing operations according to business plans Quality & Customer Focus Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and report on financial documents, statements, contracts, etc Excellent management skills which motivate staff and promote a "team" environment Experience in negotiating contracts Ability to coordinate activities in a positive manner of varied groups, including partners, investors, vendors, staff and others to effectively accomplish identified goals in a timely manner Ability to promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
Confidential, Novi, MI
Consulting General Manager
- Developed and implemented all systems for operations (standards, procedures, handbooks, and manuals, etc.).
- Developed full food and bar menus to align with chosen concept.
- Implemented marketing plans and campaigns for bar/restaurant and night club.
- Trained entire staff and managers.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Human Resource Manager/Business Development Manager
- Generated over $2 million in revenue
- Increased revenues by 30%.
- Responsible for marketing and job placement of all IT Consultants to Confidential 500 companies.
- 100% placement of IT Consultants during tenure.
- Streamlined business practices and procedures to increase bottom line.
- Responsible for all aspects of Human Resource Department.
Confidential, Beavercreek, Ohio
General Manager/Sole Proprietor
- Recruited, hired, trained, and supervised a team of 60-80 employees, including managers, supervisors, kitchen staff, servers and bartenders.
- Nine months straight of ranking #1 in region in Guest Satisfaction via customer surveys.
- Increased ranking of Guest Satisfaction from last in the company to Top 5 in customer surveys.
- Implemented and Executed over 15 catering events, marketing events and contests.
- Developed and maintained successful marketing plans that increased store sales by 2-3%.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
Area Sales Representative
- Negotiated and executed all contracts with accounts.
- Maintained and updated sales contracts and records of 170 accounts in sales territory.
- Responsible for $2.4 million of company resources on a yearly basis.
- Increased market share on top selling brands in a declining market by 10% in territory.
- Increased contracted accounts by 65% in 1 ½-year period.
Confidential, Findlay, Ohio
Logistics and Control, Operations Analyst
- Responsible for administration and implementation of daily pipeline schedules.
- Maintained necessary communications between pertinent customers, including scheduling, field operations, connecting carriers, terminals and refineries to ensure all petroleum deliveries.
- Operations Analyst for ten major pipelines throughout the United States.
- Utilized analytical and problem solving skills to ensure no interruptions to the petroleum supply chain.