- Multi - dimensional administrator, and product development, with planning and orientation experience, primarily in health insurance. Proven to effectively research and develop products to maximize business development. Versatile leader, creative thinker with strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills, extremely determined, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Supervised a 7-10 persons’ team that was responsible for supporting over 70 employees with retention, promotions, and insurance claims.
- Ensured daily, weekly, and monthly projects were met and improved work submission from 1 day to 5 days.
- Managed service team for quality assurance at the medical department responsible for job management, adequate processes, and performance according to governmental regulations.
- Managed contract for health, travel, and life insurance policies.
- Trained around 100 new employees during my tenure on company’s computers, software programs & insurance products available.
- Safeguarded and updated over 5 company programs and informed employees of new departmental regulations by email, bulletin board, and weekly briefings
- Screened, assigned, and evaluated various companies’ requests such as assessing risks, pricing, billing, contract administration, policy setting, medical conditions, and sub limits in order to retain the flow of business.
- Analyzed and investigated over 500 applications/month for fraud and abuse, which resulted in saving the company around $300,000 in insurance claims
- Developed and trained 100 employees from 10 departments on various insurance products such as health, travel, and life insurance which saved the company over $25,000.00 annually.
- Managed implementation project of a new company system called IMS which cost the company around $ 1,000,000.
- Provided service and customer service support to the sales, branches, and claims departments to solve issues such us client’s conflicts which resulted in zero civil lawsuits towards the company.
- Reported, planned, analyzed development, and designed procedures to meet deadlines and to maximize business and work flow
- Designed and implemented establishment plan and administered work flow
- Planned work to meet departmental policies and managed procedures to meet deadlines
- Conducted research and collected information for new applications analysis
- Provided support to other department
- Conducted market research and developed Marketing Plan for new market segment
- Managed service team to ensure quality
- Designed and marketing strategy to increase sales
- Launched of different marketing and initiatives, resulting in new market penetration
- Designed events supporting business objectives
- Constructed strategic reports by overseeing and evaluating returns on all marketing initiatives
- Developed strategic plan to drive growth in market share