High - energy Business Analyst effective at developing and implementing operational processes and systems. Quickly grasps business priorities to identify optimal personnel and IT solutions.
- Release planning
- Workflow analysis
- Test cases scenarios
- Data mapping
- Gap analysis
- HTML and CSS
- Project finance
- Microsoft office suite
- SQL and databases
- Collaborated with key development and support personnel to collect and interpret technical requirements for software implementation and/or upgrades.
- Organized project timelines and with adaptive goals, able to identify “roadblocks” and undefined tasks, ensuring team member were able to manage workloads and complete tasks.
- Identified roles and responsibilities for various personnel during all phases of software planning and implementation.
- Implemented user acceptance testing with a focus on documenting defects and executing test cases.
- Developed technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Managed from inception to delivery; ensure that projects met the scheduling and budget constraints set by clients.
- Developed materials designed to ensure easy transfer of knowledge to audience.
- Mapped current processes and offered recommendations for improvement.
Confidential, Galveston, Texas
Community Relations (CR) Specialist
- Reports Specialist analyzing housing data for Confidential applicants in government housing.
- Discussed with applicants current housing situation and defined Permanent Housing Plans.
- Help applicants navigate the sequence of delivery for additional funds.
- Reviewed cases with Individual Assistance team members regarding recommendations for applicants and referrals to volunteer agencies.
Confidential, Oakland, New Jersey
- Gathered requirements from clients, worked with programmers to design and implement solutions to client specifications.
- Developed programs customized to the client’s environment ensuring successful transfer of knowledge to target audience.
- Implemented internal program for programmers and new hires to enhance their understanding of the end user needs.
- Mapped process activities to desired outcomes to rectify operational inefficiencies.
Data Specialist/Inventory Control Specialist
- Facilitated communication of requirements between various personnel and development team to create cohesive database.
- Managed beta testing cycles, including test plan creation, development of scripts and co-ordination of user acceptance at McMurdo, South Pole and Palmer Station.
- Trained personnel onsite at McMurdo Station on database application for inventory, requisitioning, and report writing.
- Filtered trouble calls and assisted with troubleshooting database problems and synchronization.
- Supervised inventory team during warehouse rehabilitation.
- Project management and document control for South Pole upgrade/reconstruction projects.