I am a business - oriented Enterprise Architect known for building and running effective and service-oriented IT Operations. As a strategic leader, I see the interdependencies between all IT processes (architecture, development, engineering, operations) and can envision an ideal model that meets the business’ constant and ever changing demand for IT services. I have led IT transformational efforts, which resulted in the attainment of customer-centric corporate objectives. I’m recognized as a thought leader and driver of change within an organization.
Sr. Enterprise Architect
Manager Technical Services
Sr. Manager Technical Services
Director IT Services and Business Development Lead
- Responsible for standing up the CTO EIM practice. Leading five enterprise architects through TOGAF and DAMA’s DMBOK training as well as the design and implementation of the enterprise architecture review board process.
- Defined the organizational responsibility matrix in the areas of master data, data life cycle management, business intelligence, data integration, and metadata management. Provided leadership for a global template design cycle in preparation for blueprinting H-D’s global manufacturing on SAP effort that included an EIM and enterprise BI strategies.
- Developed and delivered an IT infrastructure capacity program for HDI
- Managed Design team in support of a data center consolidation that delivered ROI in half the forecasted time and under budget.
- Developed and delivered a global charge back model for shared technical services and infrastructure and outsourced all environmental maintenance of Power and Cooling systems in all HDI locations resulting in a 29% cost reduction.
- Enterprise data center consolidation of 15 datacenters / computer room to 2 world class tier 3 data centers solving the HA / DR Dilemma utilizing a Local HA and remote DR solution.
- Manager of a $10M infrastructure lifecycle and organic growth budget to support Global ERP and legacy systems. Enterprise Capacity Planning for Data Centers, Networks, Computing Platforms, and Storage
- Manage Shared Technical Services delivery program to support initial rollout of SAP for, just in time, just in sequence manufacturing solution for vehicles, and back office solutions for European and Asian operations.
- Developed and delivered an IT infrastructure capacity program for Grainger Industrial Supply.
- Developed all processes and measurement documentation to support Asset and Capacity planning for $100M IT infrastructure.
- Drive efficiencies in the IT infrastructure through innovative solutions and standards.
- Delivery of a comprehensive Capacity Plan that includes Utilization, Asset life cycle, Depreciation, and TCO.
- Lead the design and deployment of a new systems delivery process.
- Provide leadership to TAP and Capacity Planning functions.
- Lead and manage the capital appropriation process.
- Lead Systems Architect, CRM call center solution.