- An E - commerce analyst with years of experience implementing strategies to improve website performance.
- Performed cash flow and other financial statement projections.
- Identified risk and opportunity through analysis of results of key metrics.
- Performed monthly and quarterly variance analysis on budgeted, revenue and used Microsoft Excel to forecast sales.
- Used financial analysis tools to assess business and financial risk. Worked with finance team to produce, analyze, and report revenue and expense reports.
- Performed ad hoc analysis and submitted optimal performance recommendations to management.
- Analyzed business unit performance using financial and statistical techniques to identify business trends for strategic planning.
- Provided requirements for new iterations of web features and functions.
- Initiated and managed all site related improvements and functionality projects.
- Tested site iterations for optimal user experience and performance in search engine listings and rankings.
- Managed and uploaded web content stored in spreadsheets and rational databases.
- Partnered with manufacturers to create mfg profiles on the site and managed online product catalogs.
- Hired and managed an on-site team of 5 data entry specialists that worked in tandem with a team of 20 offshore data entry specialists to facilitate productivity.
- Used simple HTML and CSS to highlight certain product detail on site.
- Worked with sales and customer service managers to design bug reporting tool and reporting procedures.
- Implemented and tracked keywords performance.
- Uploaded product details, pricing, and other content to third party shopping portals such as Yahoo, Amazon, eBay, and others.
- Managed product database to maintain data integrity.
- Worked with design and technical teams to develop web pages to promote highly profitable brands.
- Set product pricing on site and shopping portal to achieve the desired profit margin.
- Monitored and reported product performance on shopping portals to CEO and COO.