- 14 years experience in Software Design and Development of application and system projects
- Hands on with Coding, Design and architecture of large - scale projects and deployments
- Built and managed software products from Conception to Sunset with different methodologies
- Strong technical and software development skills to align and lead the team to deliver results
- Mentored and Managed Direct reports, Matrix and offshore teams to deliver project objectives
- Client facing experience in 5 countries and managed multi cultural teams and stakeholders
- Worked in Start-ups, Small, Medium, Big companies and played different roles to suit the needs.
Software: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Visio, Confidential Rose, CA Clarity, MS Project, Jira, NUnit, JUnit, Purify, Subversion, Clearcase, GitHub
OS: Windows, Unix, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, VxWorks, iOS, Android
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Dynamo DB
Networking: TCP/IP, SCTP, SNMP, SS7, SIP, L2/L3, OSI
Architecture: SOA, Cloud, REST, TOGAF, N-Tier
Methodology: OOAD, PMP, Prince2, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, RAD
Domains: Telecom OSS, BSS, NMS, VAS, Wireless 3G/4G, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing, AWS, Advertising
Confidential, Palo Alto
Co-Founder & CIO
- Prototype Design and Coding of E-Ads platform in C++, .NET and HTML5 languages.
- Patent and customer pitching documentation, review and presentation.
Technical Project Manager
- Design, Development and Delivery of billing application projects using PMBOK, Prince2 and Agile methodologies and delivered 4 projects with complex integration points and high impact outcome.
- Lead Developers, Designers, Testers, Operations team of 20+ internal and offshore resources to drive on project deliverables, Code and design reviews, Acceptance and Successful launch.
- Managed Stakeholders from Business, Product, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Vendors to influence on project constraints, outcomes, roadmap and risks/issues to deliver projects smoothly
- Total ownership of project from Business Case to Go-Live and managed project Scope, Schedule, Deliverables, Cost, Resources, RAID, Quality constraints to deliver project goals
Software Development / Project Manager
- Software Development and Management of 2 Content and Media Streaming projects and delivered content streaming capability to Confidential Australia for Live Cricket Streaming.
- Managed 15+ resources of developers, architects, testers, vendors, operations, Client and senior management team to influence and deliver on project goals to meet success criteria and KPIs.
- Mentored team to deliver quality design, code and test cases to deliver a seamless capability and end user experience and leveraged review, continuous delivery and agile tools and techniques.
Technology Head / Senior Development Manager
- I have worked on multiple features and releases for SMSC, MMSC, IVR and LBS platforms and successfully deployed and supported client implementations in local and overseas market.
- Developed features to VAS Messaging platforms using C++, Java, MS.NET and LAMP Stack and lead multiple client projects for operators and enterprise clients.
- Technology and Roadmap management of platforms and developed Scalable, Geo-Redundant, Secure, Fault Tolerant platform to handle increased load, transactions, traffic and users.
- Fine tuned architecture, code, design of platforms at every stack layer by leveraging design patterns, best practices, performance tuning, refactoring and reverse engineering techniques.
- Hired and Lead a high performing development team of 10+ resources and managed appraisals, development plan, promotion and career plan to make them resourceful in the project
- Design and Coding of Order Entry System in C++, MS.NET and Web Services and delivered Agile Sprint releases to customer on 2-week schedule.
- Redesigned the legacy system to handle scale for increased user base and traffic and applied performance tuning and optimization techniques at all layers of the system
- Managed 3 developers and made them ‘A’ players by mentoring them in best practices of coding, design, debugging, review and testing skills and improved their productivity and capabilities.
- Client support in USA during critical phases and built good rapport and trust with the client to gain buy-in for re-architecture and re-design of the system.
- Fluent use of Visio, Enterprise Architect, Jira, Subversion, MS Visual Studio tools and platforms.
Senior Technical Lead / Software Development Manager
- Developed and launched a large-scale telecom platform from Use Case to Deployment and managed the full Product Life Cycle and deliverables.
- Design and Coding in C++, VC++, MFC and leveraged UML Diagrams, OOAD Design patterns, Coding guidelines, Code Coverage, Memory Leak, UT/IT/SIT tools to deliver high quality code.
- Hired and built a high performing team of 10 Developers and managed their goals, performance appraisal and career planning and provided timely and constructive feedback. trained them on SDLC, Tools & Techniques, Design, Coding and Review Best Practices to make them resourceful and deliver project artefacts with high productivity and impact.
- Developed telecom and d Confidential com protocol suites and learnt handful of languages, standards and protocols such as SIP, H323, SS7, SIGTRAN, 3GPP, VXML, TTCN.
- Conformed with Confidential Product Life Cycle and delivered projects artefacts to meet metrics and success criteria and delivered multiple sprints of the product in short timeframes.
- Lead Development team in India and China and coordinated and aligned the teams for synergy.
Senior Software Engineer
- Development of Telecom Network Simulators and protocols (GSM, GPRS, 3G domain) for complex GSM and 3GPP specifications and delivered multiple releases to Confidential USA.
- Design and Development of NetFlow Collector for Cisco and supported the client at USA for multiple releases and took complete ownership of development and testing of this project.
- Design and Development of Alcatel DSLAM Interop project and owned the complete project to handle all customer defects and supported client from offshore and overseas.
- Design and Coding in C++, Java and leveraged UML Diagrams, OOAD Design patterns, Coding guidelines, Code Coverage, Memory Leak, UT/IT/SIT tools to deliver high quality code.
- Designed SNMP, CMIP interfaces, MIB Model, ASN.1 and developed robust interfaces and APIs for protocols.
- Fluent use of Code review, Memory Leak, Debugging, Tuning tools to improve code quality and optimized code for better performance and footprint.