- I am a proud veteran of the United States Army, desiring a rewarding position where I can utilize my technical and management skills for achieving the target and delivering the best performance with you esteemed organization. I would like to implement my innovative ideas, progressive experience, skills and creativity for accomplishing the projects assigned to me and prove myself as a dependable employee, who always exceeds expectations.
Broadband Outreach Coordinator
- Collaborated with individuals and organizations in underserved Wards (5,7,8) to develop technical solutions to bridging the digital divide.
- Provided access to high - speed broadband Internet.
- Provided access to affordable computers, computer training programs.
- Identified “digital gaps” in access and training and work to raise awareness of the District’s Digital Inclusion program.
- Solicited feedback from residents and community anchors about their experiences with Digital Inclusion programs.
- Proactive outreached to the stakeholders, such as community anchor institutions, District government agencies, businesses, and residents to partner for Broadband Summits.
- Promote participation in the deployment of digital divide solutions (i.e., computer/Internet access and training).
- Planned, coordinated and attended community events to promote the Digital Inclusion Initiative.
- Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances.
- Installed monitors and digital boards and mixers
- Report equipment problems and ensured repairs were made.
- Converted video and audio recordings into digital formats for editing and archiving.
- Synchronized and equalized prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures and television productions.
- Used control consoles to repair, splice and setup cables necessary for studio productions.
- Created musical instrument digital interface programs for music projects, commercials and film postproductions.
- Trained youth in audio recording, music and arts.
- Wired circuits in the central office.
- Installed, maintained and performed testing of internet data circuits, telecommunication lines and business circuits.
- Worked with both inside and outside technicians, testing all phases of circuits via computer with R.E.A.C.T. testing system.
- Worked with outside technicians and central office technicians installing T1 lines and associated circuits.
- Contacted customers on a regular basis regarding their service status and or completion of their orders.
- Serviced and installed DSL and Broadband to customers in the Washington, DC area including Wards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
- Maintained inside routers and switches.
- Recommended products and sold products to customers.
- Interacted with customers to ensure their satisfaction, as well as ensure issues had been resolved.
- Evaluated basic customer biomedical equipment issues.
- Implemented appropriate repairs as assigned.
- Performed preventive maintenance, safety, environmental inspections and maintained effective customer service .
- Followed appropriate GE policies, procedures, hospital protocol and completed necessary documentation.
- Maintained daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Implemented GE/customer facility contract.
- Supported business goals and objectives.
- Assisted technicians on progressive repairs and resolutions.
- Worked as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within the Confidential .
- Documented all repair actions and submitted reports/summaries according to schedules.
- Maintained approved parts inventory, managed vendor's service delivery processes in compliance with GE policies.
- Provided telecommunications and internet signals to required rooms.
- Ensured proper care of spares, tools, test equipment and ensured equipment calibration.
- Traveled to various locations in Washington, DC Wards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, to install, replace and repair medical equipment for bed-ridden/disabled veterans.