- To obtain permanent employment in the Human Resources and or Benefits field which allows me to utilize my diverse skill set and background.
- SAP HR
- PeopleSoft HR
- ORACLE HRIS
- Ceridian HR/Payroll
- Microsoft Office Package (Word and Excel)
- Customer Service
- Keyboarding (40wpm)
- Verbal and Written Communication and General Office Procedures
Business Data Analyst
- Worked with Global Operations team to prioritize business and information needs to achieve deliverables.
- Validated existing and/or new customer demographics, class of trade and cross referenced in the informatics MDM systems.
- Responded promptly to various data analysis requests from customers.
- Resolved employee inquiries /concerns, escalations, worked with Confidential counterparts and other stakeholders in regards to Confidential benefit plans.
- Assisted the offshore team in managing their benefits project smoothly.
- Maintains files and records of individual employee benefits.
- Assisted HR Specialist with processing immigration paperwork.
- Assisted in the processing of required documents through insurance carriers and payroll system to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Manually entered hours worked, overtime, and time off into payroll system as needed.
- Notified carriers of new benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Assisted with Enrollments for Employee Benefits plans and perform other duties and special projects as assigned from the Benefits Specialist or Payroll Manager.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, business communications, and computer entry in supporting the operation of payroll and benefits.
- Provided support in administering Confidential 's employee benefits programs.
- Entered benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations in HRIS and vendor online databases.
- Maintained and updated HR - related systems, including HRIS, Ceridian HR/Payroll Web and Confidential Employee Self-Service portal.
- Generated regular ad hoc benefits reports.
- Responded to employee inquiries and issues.