Skilled marketing professional focused on exceeding revenue goals, driving high - volume new user acquisition and growing subscription- based businesses. Versed in all aspects of marketing campaigns from concept development to execution and launch.Public relations expert possessing excellent project management, leadership and event planning skills with a strong background in consumer public relations.Exceptional Program Manager highly skilled at shifting between various roles within managerial positions. Active and empathetic listener with a passion for social work. Brand development Brand recognition optimization Graphic design Knowledge of market trends Multi-media marketing Interactive marketing Channel strategy Media relations Trade shows Special events planning Account management Fluent in English
Small Business Owner
Confidential, Chapel Hill, NC
- Created and executed marketing/PR campaigns, including new product introductions and existing product development.
- Created solutions in the areas of inventory, sales reporting, distribution and product upgrades that led to system improvements and streamlined processes.
- Created standard quarterly marketing collateral while ensuring all deadlines were met.
- Utilized HTML coding strategies to design dynamic email messages and tracking software to follow customer conversation rates, increasing email campaign efficiency.
- Managed projects and served as primary liaison between client and multiple internal groups to ensure clarity of goals and quality and adherence to deadlines.
- Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions and explain information.
- Identified, coordinated and participated in client relationship - building activities and meetings.
- Planned strategic brand - building events to expand the product portfolio.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how specific products could meet their needs.
- Generated new sales opportunities through direct and telephone selling and emails.
- Developed innovative business plans and sales strategies for vertical markets.
- Developed a new customer base consisting of five accounts.
Confidential, Chapel Hill, NC
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
- Opened a new store location and assisted in recruiting and new staff.Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
- Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory- taking and reconciling cash receipts.
- Determined staff promotions and demotions, and terminated employees when necessary.
- Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.
- Trained all new managers on store procedures and policies.
- Maintained daily record of all transactions.
- Wrote order supply requests to replenish merchandise.
- Trained staff to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Addressed and corrected sales staff communication issues in a tactful and effective manner.
Web Developer / Business Administration Manager
Confidential, Greensboro , NC
- Contributed to relevant blogs, conferences and events both off - line and online to increase brand awareness.
- Analyzed ratings and programming features of competitors to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Planned and negotiated media buys, including TV, radio, print and digital.Managed the complete redesign and launch of the company's website in 5 months.
- Created an official company page on Facebook to facilitate interaction with customers.
- Developed onsite body content, meta descriptions and page titles in support of SEO strategies.