- A highly dedicated and results - oriented IT manager with an established record of accomplishments in application support, software/hardware life cycles, Field Services, UNIX Operations, Point of Sale, infrastructure and security implementations, data center and call center management, and service desk support.
- Skilled in learning new concepts quickly, working under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to evaluate business trends and determine improvement opportunities.
- A cost conscious and detail-oriented top-performer with a history of delivering reliable, high quality results.
- Improved register stability to 99.999% through improved reporting and escalations process.
- Increased staff from 19 technicians to 29.
- On-Boarded new electronic vendors Axciom and Greendot.
- Assumed additional workload from Compucom in Elevate phase II project, reducing company contract expenses and improving circuit availability significantly.
- Supported systems during move of systems to new data center.
- Completed international home office ADSM backup solution.
- Increased system availability to 99.999%.
- Accepted additional work by expanding Websphere support reducing pages by 90%
- Set up and opened more than 300+ stores during my tenure with the team with almost no issues.
- Opened new store formats in multiple countries.
- Assisted with system scale, integrations and design from the ground up
- Collaborated with development teams to release a bug repair version which eliminated 500+ contacts / issues per week.
- Worked with Emergency Operations Center to restore store/club operations after disasters such as hurricanes, floodes, and fires.
- Created hardware refresh program, saving the company $2 million over two years in repairs of end of life equipment.
- Reduced call volume from 1200 call per day to under 600 through a combination of projects.
- Purchased and coordinated the rollout of over $19 million of equipment to stores and clubs.