- Project Leader
- Project Coordinator
- Systems Administration
- Application Security
- Crystal Reports
- Oracle Reports
- FTP software
- PL SQL
- Human Resources
- Database Performance Tuning
- Database Security
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Presenting Technical Information
- Quality Control
- Database Management
- Data Maintenance
- Attention to Detail;
- Coordinated the implementation of new application projects for the Library, Human Resources, Payroll, Purchasing, OMB, MWSBE, Finance and Warehouse.
- Coordinated the Oracle and UNIX upgrades based on the direction of the vendor to meet the needs of the Library and HR/Finance application upgrades.
- Established needs and goals for projects and assignments and delegated work load accordingly to meet customer deadlines.
- Worked with the Bank, Envisionware, Finance, and VeriFone Merchant Processor to make the Library Web - based Online Payment Application PCI Compliant and SSL Certified.
- Worked with SIRSI vendors to install and setup the new Web-based e-Library online application for patron catalog searches.
- Coordinated the installation and updates of the COBOL and C Compilers for the HR/Finance application upgrades.
- Performed as a project leader of any project from definition to implementation with the ability to manage both human and computer resources in a manner that the project is verifiably accurate and on schedule.
- Implemented the Board and Clerk HR Self Service System for employee online personnel information, pay stubs, w2’s, benefit reporting access, address and telephone updating.
- Implemented the Board and Clerk HR Employee Online Open Enrollment System for updating new and existing benefits.
- Implemented the Board Accounts Receivable interface process for CHP, BCBS, ACH and Florida Combined Life Insurance payments.
- Implemented the Library online payments for processing fees and fines.
- Assisted Board and Clerk HR with the implementation of insurance automation.
- Implemented Purchasing Online Requisitions for testing.
- Worked with ACS vendors to coordinate application upgrades for the Banner HR/Finance System.
- Worked with Library vendors to coordinate application upgrades such as SIRSI Workflow, Envisionware PC Reservations and 3M Self Check applications.
- Worked with the Purchasing Warehouse vendor Protégé to assist with the new inventory software that downloads inventory items and interface data into the HR/Finance system.
- Worked with internal and external auditors to provide specific reporting needs.
- Held monthly project and task meetings with an agenda showing a list of customer needs and minutes for communication of updated status to provide to upper Management, Leon County Board departments, the Leon County Clerk of Courts and Leon County Sheriff department.
- Maintained the Board and Clerk application security to meet auditor requests for defining roles and responsibilities for each department needs.
- Utilized FTP tools for providing secure data to FBMC, Brown & Brown and B2GNOW vendors.
- Developed public records reports to provide to HR and County Attorney as requested.
Application Development Analyst
- Developed, supported and maintained interface processes that meet the need of the customer to improve business processes.
- Performed as Project Leader and Coordinated and worked with the Clerk department to implement the HR Electronic Timekeeping System.
- Assisted with planning and training of the Clerk Electronic Timekeeping System.
- Supported any external application that interfaces within the HR/Finance System.
- Demonstrated strong learning competency and ability to troubleshoot and support systematic approaches to application integration.
- Worked on new and existing applications along with enhancements demonstrating technical proficiency in development and implementation of medium and complex systems.
- Performed oncall/standby support after hours and weekends as needed.
- Supported and maintained existing built in reports that are ran on a daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Met with customers to determine the scope of their needs and analyze assigned specifications, planning, designing, and develops solutions, utilizing appropriate architecture processes.
- Installed new applications and customized existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose.
- Performed application upgrades as required to meet the vendor requirements for remaining compliant for software support.
- Downloaded patches for defect corrections to apply to Oracle forms and fix errors for C and COBOL programs.
- Compiled C and COBOL programs after application upgrades.
- Performed OS upgrade to meet vendor requirements for OS support.
- Monitored OS for printer problems.
- Created new job queues, deleted jobs, stopped and restarted queues as needed.
- Created new UNIX accounts as needed.
- Created and modified existing UNIX shell scripts.
- Created and maintained Oracle Reports for the HR/Finance System.
Enterprise Database Analyst
- Performed Windws installation of the Oracle client for ODBC connectivity for application reporting needs.
- Established the database needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
- Monitored performance and managed parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users.
- Installed and tested new versions of the Oracle DBMS for Windows and UNIX.
- Performed Windows and UNIX Oracle upgrades as needed to be compliant to supported versions of Oracle.
- Controlled access permissions and privileges.
- Performed back-up and recovery as needed and checked for daily backup routines being performed.
- Ensured that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures functioned correctly.
- Checked for space issues and created new data files and extended space as needed.
- Ran scripts to perform weekly database maintenance to rebuild and index tables.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Supported the Facilities Workorder System to meet user application needs.
- Supported the Fleet Workorder System to meet user application needs.
- Supported the HR/Finance System to meet user application needs.
- Supported the Public Works Workorder System to meet user application needs.
- Created and maintained existing Workorder Crystal Reports for Facilities, Fleet and Public Works.
- Created and maintained FOCUS reports for Human Resources.
- Ran scripts for user application security access to the HR/Finance System.
- Worked with vendors as needed to support application.